Slim Fast Powder

Hello ppl...

Just a quick one. I'm using the powdered slim fast and work full time. Anyone got any ideas on how to keep these shakes cool when at work of not got a fridge.

I currently make two shakes up in a milk bottle and add 2 small ice cubes but when it comes to dinner it's not nice so end up throwing it away. It's also quite hard to make them at work.

I dont really like the ready made shakes lol

you could buy one of the insulated cool bags and store it in there in the fridge before you leave for work. I normally put my sons snacks, yogurts in one and it stays cool :O)

other than the cool bag, i can only suggest that you try the meal bars for work as these dont need to go in the fridge.

Hi Stacey :) I love the fruits of the forest bar, taste lovely and are nice and chewy and moist,the chocolate ones are a bit dry but are still ok. I've only had 1 milkshake since I started 4 weeks ago,I love the fact the bars make me feellike I have eaten...well I have eaten ,but you know what I mean lol

Hi Stacey, maybe you should look around in baby gear.. I'm sure they make something that keeps milk cold for travel... there's got to be something more than just an insulated cooler for this considering the ramifications of feeding a baby sour milk?

the yoghurt ones are nice

Back