Slim Fast Products On Offer In Stores And Online

I was going to order some tins on wed, had them in my shopping basket and forgot about it! now they are all out of stock online grrr, and the offer is off in the shops.
anyone know how long the online offer will last?

I'm not sure how long the offer will last but if the shakes are out of stock online they'll probably be back in stock soon like before. If ordering online I would advise you to get them devliered to your home. I wanted them to be shipped to my local Boots store but they were never delivered on the date they said they would. After many wasted trips to the Boots store and many excuses from their side about why they weren't devliered, I eventually cancelled the order and went to another Boots store yesterday and bought the shakes from there.

I bought another few tins from Boots yesterday, my local one (luckily I work right opposite one so I can pop over on my lunch break) still has loads left, in all different flavours, so hopefully i'll continue to be lucky...

i was curious so i dug out my receipt and saw that i did pay 2.99! 2 boots stores i have been too do not have the 2.99 price on the shelf....but it seems to be 2.99 at the till!

Exactly what happened when I went to buy them too. £5.99 on the shelf, £2.99 at the till.

16to10 was this just today/this week?? if so im going to go buy some more!

I went to buy them on Saturday.

I have nearly run out of my Slim Fast snacks! :( Does anyone know of any offers on at the moment?

the snacks are 33p at tesco atm, ive only bought them a handful of times so I dont know if this is an offer or not? know they are 59p? at boots normally

Anyone know if the drums are still cheap at boots?! x x x

They were last saturday when I went in store to buy them. They are also still on offer online so probably in the stores as well.

typical!! bought my tin of slimfast from superdrug as it was 3p cheaper than boots!! lol ill be buying some tomorrow then!!

i collected my order in store today with no problems

went into my local tesco express today and they have the SF pretzels on offer for 33p a pack, i think theyre about 59p normally?!

Yes they normally are, which is why I purchased up quite a few.

Back