Slim Fast Products On Offer In Stores And Online

Are there any offers on the Slim Fast snack bars at the moment? I have totally run out.

Last edited:
Boots have put the price back up for the Slim Fast powder shakes. They are now £5.99 each which is a shame because I wanted to buy some more this weekend!

Are they on offer anywhere else at the moment?

The drums were £3.99 in Wilkinsons when I was in there last week.

It is a shame that the offer has finished in Boots, especially as I'm coming to the end of a drum at the moment :p

2 for £2 on slimfast bottle shakes in Tesco!!

I went to Asda today to get the prezel snack packs and they didnt have any, so I bought a big pack asda own for a £1 and got 10 portions 25g 100 cals.bought some lovely little snack resealable bags.I will reuse the bags, they look really lovely. now thats a bargain.

was in Asda today, the ready made shakes are all £1!!
the packs of meal bars are £3.50, i think it said they are usually £3.75 or something...
Also notices that the little packets of cheese things are only like 33p,they werent on a rollback or anything but i think this is cheaper than what they are in tesco etc

sorry if im repeating anything people have already written!
x

Just looked on the Tesco website and they have most of their Slim Fast products on offer at the moment.

Stawberry and chocolate powder shakes are £3.99 at sainsbury's at the moment. I'm going to stock up on the strawberry. :)

Im using the Tesco own brand powder and they are currently 2 for £6
The slimfast cheesy and pretzel snacks are 2 bags for 80p in Tesco

Gosh - bought the cafe powder to try to save a few pennies but yeeeuch. How disgusting. Nothing like the ready-made shakes. Any tips on how to shuzz it up a bit?

i use the tony fergason shaker that i got from boots. think it was £2.99. its great. i add ice, slimfast powder and milk and shake it up. i actuly prefer it other than the ready made shakes :)

asda have upped their own range brought their meals bars and snacks and a large tub of their shakes yesterday. just had a bar lovely!! also brought slimfast mew mr bars peanutbutter and chocolate omg taste devine

Judith , I love the cafe latte one that Tescos do, have you tried that, Ive read people find the tesco ones sweeter so maybe you could switch, I use the powder.

Thanks guys. I have a shaker and I tried adding extra coffee powder and a teaspoon of low cal chocolate powder (about 15 extra cals) and that was much better. I might give the Tesco ones a go but they didn't have any when I was last in there. Sadly I only really like the cafe drink and occasionally a lemon meringue for a treat/if I'm having 3 for a day. So I just bulk buy them when they are on offer. Boots haven't done the offer for months: I used to buy 60 (!!) and get all the points too and free delivery. I love this thread!

Asda have the powder rolled back to £5 instead of £5.99 and the readymade shakes are £1.50.

I know it's not a lot off but a pound is a pound!

Back