Slim for Christmas

Rocky Road

Hi all. My name is Elizabeth and I weigh 16st 12. I was 17st 10 until I did lipotrim and then slim and save. I found that I was not managing to stick rigidly to slim and save for longer than a day. The first day was always really easy but the next day I always had a little extra. A lovely member on here suggested I try the JUDDD plan and I looked up all I could on the alternate day diet and I really believe it is the answer for me. Because I was losing weight for a week while doing JUDDD but without realising there was a structured diet, it was just my own version.

So tomorrow I start on a down day and I will use my slim and save products on down days and probably keep on slim and save products on down days because I am used to them.

Strangely I am not at all worried about sticking to the down day but I am worried about the up days because I have never had much control over food and I am worried that I will just binge on the up days and really go to town, denying myself nothing. That won't work because we are told not to intentionally overeat. It think it might be best to count calories on the up days also, I'm not sure.

If anyone would like to tell me how they manage on the up days I'd be very grateful to hear the stories.

Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of Juddd x To be honest we all do different things on UP days some are low carbing, some eat just healthy stuff and then others myself included generally eat what we want. You may find you go a bit mad on the first few UP s but you will find that the urge to eat anything and everything isn't as strong as you would think, I generally don't count my cals on Ups but they are usually around 2000-2500 more like 3000 on weekends, I am very strict on my DDs and this evens things out, you will find what works for you the longer you do it, good luck on your Juddd journey x

Thanks bajoleth. Wow I can't believe you can go that high on the up days and still have the success you have had, that is great and so refreshing after years of trying to stick to 1500 cals a day and failing. I was a bit confused about how we are told to eat what we want but then the calculator gives an amount to stick to. I think that might be later on but I am not sure.

I can't wait to get started tomorrow and have not been this excited about a diet in .... well ever actually.

The calculator gives you guidelines really, as a general rule of thumb 500/2000 is about right give or take a few hundred on the UP days, as long as you are not approaching 3000 on all your UP days you should be fine, Juddd seems to be a very individual diet how it works with you only time will tell, I would advise you take your measurements before you start, I wish I had as the NSV are greater than the weight loss would have you believe, my body shape is changing far more quickly than my actual weight, a few of us have found this to be true :)

Hello doll! Thanks for your PMs. I'm so proud if u! Here to follow. You can do this sweetie xxxxxxx

Hi Elizabeth :)
I'm only on my 2nd week having switched over from Slim & Save, I had a small gain of 0.75 last week which I was more than happy with - expected much more.
Loving the plan so far, UP days are great :) and DD's are not too bad. Today I had 2 S&S sachets then tonight I had broccoli with mint sauce (strange but love it diet or no diet lol) then a bowl of rasp & strawberries......424 cals for the day.

I do track my UP days but don't worry if I go 100-200 cals over but on my DD I'm really strict and stay below 450. I think we all ave that "food" trigger activated but this does slow as now I want healthy good food n my UP days, just nice being able to have my fav non diet yogurts etc without the guilt :)

Wishing you loads of luck and lovely to have you with us xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Elizabeth,

Excited! I felt exactly the same when I found the JUDDD way of eating. I find it a fantastic way of dieting & still enjoy meals with my husband, coffee & cake with friends, etc.

I'm on DD today after having three very UP days. Had family to stay and I pigged out big time. Normally I would throw the towel in & carry on binging because I'd feel I'd ruined whatever diet I was on, but not with JUDDD. Just accepted the fact that I've had three UP's & now back on a DD.

Hope you enjoy your first DD. Best of luck.

WB x

Hi and welcome!

This plan is wonderful!

I wish you luck and success for your JUDDD journey :D

Ruth
x

Back