Slim for Summer! ☼

Re: Slim for Summer!

How's everyone doing?

I had WI last night and gained 1lb. It was expected, as I'd had two nights out at the weekend and had also eaten badly from Fri-Mon. So now back to 12st 6.5lb.

I really want 3lb off next week so I can get that 2.5st award!! I hate this feeling of being so close, yet still so far away - I just want to hit it and then move onto my next goal.

Starting this fresh week as I mean to go on, totally on plan and also two exercise classes tonight.

Hope everyone has a great week xx

Doing really bad. I know what you mean j got near my award and now I'm going the other way.

Fresh start this morning. Good luck let me know how your week goes x

Well done guys! Wish I could report same lol

I would love to join! first time i have done this at home by myself but cant get to meetings. normally do weight watchers but im going to give slimming world a go. i would love to ( i am going to) lose 1 1/2 stone and have been trying for ages now but cant get motivated so i am starting tomorrow and im really excited!

I would love to join! first time i have done this at home by myself but cant get to meetings. normally do weight watchers but im going to give slimming world a go. i would love to ( i am going to) lose 1 1/2 stone and have been trying for ages now but cant get motivated so i am starting tomorrow and im really excited!

Hey hun, welcome!! :) Have been a bit quiet on this thread lately, must try harder.

I'm sure you'll love Slimming World. I see it more "healthy living" than a diet, as there is literally not a thing that you can't have. You'll have that stone and a half off in no time!

Also want to report a 1.5lb loss for me this week. 1.5lb to go now until my 2 and a half stone award, woop! xx

Never mind being slim by summer - why can't I do a tracker??? I see you have all managed. I get so far then when I am supposed to cut and paste into my sig - it is not showing what it shows in the example someone posted. Blast it. I am sure I did it before or may be that was on another site. You will be able to see how wrong I have done it below.

Anyway, I doubt I will be 'slim' by June but would like to be certainly slimmer. I started two weeks ago (again). So far 41/2 pounds off. Half pound first week (the week after joining my class) and yesterday 4lb so I hope I can keep going 'downwards'. I have set myself a mini goal by buy a top and trousers in a size 16 (I am a generous 18 at the moment). It is only a couple of things from Shelter - the charity shop as I am not exactly made of money but it is a start. I have loads too many clothes so as I shrink I will chuck and I have made up my mind to buy smarter clothes from now on.Well, that is the plan anyway!

Hi all, I'm back with my tail between my legs!
Major stressful past 2 weeks and turned to food (and wine, lots of wine!!)
Back on this today! Booked for a spa day in May and actually want to enjoy it, not worry about the state I look in a bikini!!!
xx

I would love to join you lovely ladies :) Have been back on SW or 2 weeks so far, 6 1/2 pounds off. First milestone is my brothers wedding in 2 months so want to get my bridesmaids dress fitting me a bit better, to tight for my liking. Next milestone - being able to buy a decent swiming costume for summer and not looking terrible in it!

Hey, i'm new to this, and this is definitely how i feel, want to be slimmer for summer and my holidays! x

I would love to be 11st by the end of June for a wedding...can I join? That gives me 2st3lbs to get rid of in 3 months..eeek!

Back