Slim for Summer Challenge!

Instant_Karma

Lardy Lady
Hey,

So it's the start of spring, with summer only a few months down the line :eek:, and I thought a 'Slim for Summer' challenge might be a good idea. I know I hate hiding in T-shirts and trousers all summer while my friends walk around in mini-skirts and boob tubes...atm I'm too self-conscious even to wear a strap top!
I'm going abroad for my birthday in June, and my goal is to be down to 10 1/2 stones by then (I'm almost 13st now :().

Anybody with me for the summer challenge? :D

xx

Wonderful , count me in, the motivation with a few of us in the challenge together is just what I need. I am 13.9 stone today.

I finished reading Neris and India's idiot proof diet, woke up this am all motivated, and found that my OH had opened a big box of Kellogs and left me the 'free' bar of oat and raison that was inside. I picked it up, almost opened it, read the kiloj...far too high. Wow, was I impressed I actually put it in the bin. Couldn't deny myself sweetners in my black coffee though, thats going to need a lot of will power.Note we all are wearing 18/20 pants. I prefer the 20 they are slightly looser so I can kid myself I am thinner hehe.

I'm with you! I'd like to go from size 18/20 to getting into size 14s by June!

x

Hi :)

I'm almost exactly the same, I am a size 16/18 and wanting to get to 12/14 by the end of June for my holiday
...we can do it :D

Wonderful , count me in, the motivation with a few of us in the challenge together is just what I need. I am 13.9 stone today.

Yes definitely, strength (or motivation) in numbers, as they say. I am 12 stones 12lbs today.. but it's 5lbs less than what I was last week :D

I am with ya! I agree! I need a good summer challenge. I need to lose a good 15lbs. I'm in!

15lb overweight is just a slight chubbiness, I'm sure you'll lose it within 6 weeks or so, no worries *is jealous* :p

Anyone got any diet tips so far?

I've started eating breakfast and it's certainly a good thing, I have a small bowl of muesli or bran flakes in the morning, snack on bananas and yoghurt during the day, and then have a 600-calorie meal in the evening with some veg :)

hi fellow June challengers

:pBeen a good week weight loss wise..7lbs...but not used to all these fats allowed.,,felt a bit YUK.
But if its continues working like this..no complaints from moi.

Hey,

So it's the start of spring, with summer only a few months down the line :eek:, and I thought a 'Slim for Summer' challenge might be a good idea. I know I hate hiding in T-shirts and trousers all summer while my friends walk around in mini-skirts and boob tubes...atm I'm too self-conscious even to wear a strap top!
I'm going abroad for my birthday in June, and my goal is to be down to 10 1/2 stones by then (I'm almost 13st now :().

Anybody with me for the summer challenge? :D

xx
Hi! I am pretty much the the same as you, I think about 12.8, and am trying to get to 10 stone by July :eek:

Should be fun lol. How do you plan to go about it? I am starting my daily run tomorrow morning (she says :p) and I have my meals all sorted for tomorrow. All bran for brekkie, tuna salad and small jacket potato for lunch. Not sure on tea yet though :confused:

First post :D

I'm up for this one. Would love to lose a couple of stone by June. Maybe get down to 14st. I'm 16.5st at the moment. I would LOVE to get into a size 14 for summer, that's a good size I'm size 14/16 at the mo. We can do this folks!

I'd like to lose 10.5 lbs by the begining of June to reach 11 st 6lb, bringing my total loss to 2 stones.

I am on Pig2twig...usually do low carb no fat...so this is a different angle,will be interested to see next weeks results. I will weigh in on line before we fly out to Aussie and Malaysia..and I will try to diet for the 6 weeks we are away..but its going to difficult when you eat hotel and take aways food etc. Will def weigh in end of May...good luck all with the challenge..dont make me too jealous and green with envy at your weight losses on my return. Lynny

Last edited:
Back