Slim girl lost inside a fat body and hoping to find me again this year!

Hi I'm Claire, Im 36 and Im British but I live in Nashville, TN USA. I have gained over 100lbs in 6 years due to comfort eating through a bad relationship break up. As im almost 6ft tall I carry my weight well but its got so terribly out of hand :(

Im now happy with my life but very depressed about my size. I was almost comfort eating to sabotage ever being attractive to someone else through the fear of another bad break up. Then out of nowhere I have met the man of my dreams who likes me how I am. He is the same height as me and I feel massive next to him. I'd really love to lose 100lbs and feel fitter, healthier and happier and be able to wear nice slim clothes instead of the frumpy ones I wear all the time when he takes me out. This is the man someday I would love to marry but the way I feel at the momment I just would not want to even think about marriage.

Im hoping you can support me with the weight loss. I find it hard and I have done CD before years ago and lost 6 stone. It is day one today :) and the first day for a new begining. I would like to feel like a princess again. I have been told I have a pretty face, but I have spoilt my body with poor eating habbits and lack of exercise.

Watching the biggest loser last Tuesday really hit a nerve so I have decided to try again to shift the weight. If you are reading this I would welcome any advice or encouragement.

Many thanks Claire H :)

Welcome Claire :) sounds like you are really motivated to do the diet!! Good luck and make sure you keep us all updated.

Back