Slim girl lost inside a fat body and hoping to find me again this year!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by clairehartford, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Hi I'm Claire, Im 36 and Im British but I live in Nashville, TN USA. I have gained over 100lbs in 6 years due to comfort eating through a bad relationship break up. As im almost 6ft tall I carry my weight well but its got so terribly out of hand :(

Im now happy with my life but very depressed about my size. I was almost comfort eating to sabotage ever being attractive to someone else through the fear of another bad break up. Then out of nowhere I have met the man of my dreams who likes me how I am. He is the same height as me and I feel massive next to him. I'd really love to lose 100lbs and feel fitter, healthier and happier and be able to wear nice slim clothes instead of the frumpy ones I wear all the time when he takes me out. This is the man someday I would love to marry but the way I feel at the momment I just would not want to even think about marriage.

Im hoping you can support me with the weight loss. I find it hard and I have done CD before years ago and lost 6 stone. It is day one today :) and the first day for a new begining. I would like to feel like a princess again. I have been told I have a pretty face, but I have spoilt my body with poor eating habbits and lack of exercise.

Watching the biggest loser last Tuesday really hit a nerve so I have decided to try again to shift the weight. If you are reading this I would welcome any advice or encouragement.

Many thanks Claire H :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. rubyangel

rubyangel skinny jeans-im on my way

Goal Weight:
    hi claire,good luck,and welcome to minimins.x
  4. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Welcome Claire :) sounds like you are really motivated to do the diet!! Good luck and make sure you keep us all updated.
  5. determinator

determinator Banned

Helloo Claire , welcome to
    minimins :)
  6. Thanks Katie, that tracker thing looks ace how do you do it?
  7. determinator

determinator Banned

8. tracker

Yey, I think i've worked out how to do the tracker. Its day 6 and all is good :) i'm super excited for the weigh in on Wednesday morning :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.