Slim n Save 100 day diet

anniegolightly

Silver Member
Hi, I'm starting this diary to motivate myself... And because when I did the 'big' diet I think it helped?

Started dieting following LighterLife 19th April 2011- didn't last too long as its a very expensive way to eat nothing! Moved quickly onto Exante and became a self sufficient VLCD dieter and tbh the weight came off...

Got cocky and started thinking I knew everything sometime around December 2011 when I weighed about 12 stone (started at17.5st) lost a bit put on a bit lost a bit bla bla bla and decided Slimming World for the last 2 stone fresh start and something that would be ' maintainable' but not so... Lost sod all and put it back on anyway!

May 2012 and not too happy that I can't find my diet mojo anymore :(

Teacher by trade so decided to wait it out until the summer holidays..then went for our yearly week in Portugal and annoyingly wore all the same clothes as last summer! As I'm the same size! After the big loss I've sat between 12/13 for 8 months.

Now I've decided enough is enough! My sister in law is getting married next summer and I actually need to get my arse in gear! I have 5 sister in laws and for two of the weddings so far was 17 stone+. I'd like to see a wedding family photo of me under 11 stone as all my s-in-l's are tiny size 8/10s

So got on here a week ago and started looking for a different VLCD as I'm resigned to the fact I need the total control. Came across SnS and ordered two weeks worth.

I also decided 100 days of diet was enough and I need to reassess the situation then.

This is actually the end of day four! With 96 to go:) I know I've lost weight but also from my knowledge of VLCDing know it's mainly water n glycogen so it's the long haul gains I care about anyway.

Anyone else reading this I apologise now- and you as well not bother- as I'm a boring sod and only ever write about is it a good day or a bad day or which flavour I'm enjoying!

So here goes....

Surprised on the size of the bars- thought they'd be bigger and more cereal based- from my VLCD background I suppose... Pleased with the flavour tho- had a praline one in Starbucks yesterday with a cup of tea :)

The sweet porridge was nice- filling-ish nice with a cup of tea and a glass of water :-/

The spicy spaghetti is quite nice tasted like a meal- much more satisfying than the bar... Need to look at the veg list- new to me on a VLCD to actually have veg! But in a good way- as the macaroni was nice but would be nicer with some cauliflower!

The hazelnut milkshake was lush! So much so I made my husband taste it! With 4 packs a day the shakes are a nice option- before I'd avoid them as I don't think of it as 'enough'.

So 4 days and all good :) drinking the water- bought one pack of flavouring but still finishing an exante tub so not started it yet...

Coke zero and dr pepper zero back on the tesco order too... Now for that veg list....

Hi hun

Welcome, 100 days sounds perfect.
The plan is so flexible its really great. I mix and match 3&protein days and 4 days much easier.

Sure you will do great, you have done so well already, not much to shift

Xxx

Thanks and Hi :)

Last three stone... I thought 100 days was a good focus- last year I had an indefinite number of days... Felt a little never ending but this time I
I'm going to stick to 100 and re assess.

Day 5 is here....

Just had macaroni with 200g of broccoli and cauliflower and it was lush!

Really pleased with the taste of these packs. Think I've made the right move buying into slim and save :)

Now to watch Thor!

Day six. Done.

Back to work today too (teacher) and found I didn't drink enough water... Need a new water bottle!!

Weigh day Wednesday... Although technically as I started the diet Wednesday morning shouldn't tomorrow be weigh day? Seven full days? Oh I don't know :-/ Wednesday will do!

Cottage pie was a bit salty but the spaghetti pasta dishes are nice. All the millshakes I've had have been really tasty but I can't convince myself it's a meal... I just have one before bed... May not order as many next time as I'm happy with a cuppa before bed and I could have an extra large serving at tea instead...

Got a weeks worth left so I need to decide what I'm reordering... There's too many choices!!!

Day 7. Lucky 7?

Okay drank peppermint tea all day- still need to sort a water bottle to take the lovely orange refresher water flavouring in.

Days almost done eating chilli as I type with a pepper thrown in for good measure!

Milkshake then at nine before bed :) weigh day tomorrow- shall weigh first thing but won't have chance to update my ticker thingy until I go on a real computer :(

Got to do second order this week- difficult to decide what not to order! Might get a months worth to have loads of choices :)

anniegolightly said:
Okay drank peppermint tea all day- still need to sort a water bottle to take the lovely orange refresher water flavouring in.

Days almost done eating chilli as I type with a pepper thrown in for good measure!

Milkshake then at nine before bed :) weigh day tomorrow- shall weigh first thing but won't have chance to update my ticker thingy until I go on a real computer :(

Got to do second order this week- difficult to decide what not to order! Might get a months worth to have loads of choices :)

Sounds like you are doing fab. Will check in tomorrow to see your first weeks result xx

Good luck for weigh in

I rarely get on real pc to update ticker LOL should update it!!

Well done your doing grand Xx

Welcome and well done for your start. I tend to buy a mans 28 day 5 a day as it works out cheapest and then just order more bars if i need them. I have found my tastes have changed though, ordered loads of meals at first and found now I live on shakes! Good luck for the rest of your 100 days x

hi there and welcome.
wel done on your great start , good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

sukie sue said:
hi there and welcome.
wel done on your great start , good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

Good luck for tomorrow, 100 days sounds like a good goal.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck- I'm starting again soon after a blip, can't wait! xxx

Good luck for your weigh in.
I order a month supply as well, the men's 5 a day ones and it lasts longer.

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for your weigh in, i'm also a teacher and find it tricky to drink the full amount but i've bought 2 litre bottles of water to take to work and promise myself i'll finish before home time and then I have extra water before I leave in the morning, with tea and before bed. I find I can drink quite a lot even if i'm not feeling thirsty.

Enjoy your day!

Morning :)

Started last Wednesday at 13:8. Started this diary at 13:4, weighed this morning 13:1

7 lbs first week is great :):):)

Will up date tracker this evening

Day 8 is here!

That's fab! Well done! :)

v12345 said:
Good luck for your weigh in.
I order a month supply as well, the men's 5 a day ones and it lasts longer.

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Hello!
Now that's a bloody marvellous idea :) up stairs for thinking :):):)

Back