Slim n Save 100 day diet

anniegolightly said:
Okay then!

Size t w e l v e crew clothing co padded jacket, purple cable knit cardigan and grey cable knit jumper... Also navy joules trousers but in a fourteen as I have a large bee hind :)

Was looking at a north face coat too but was put off by the bulky ness- want something warm tho for the snow!

Eeeks! Size 12 feels amazing right? My coat is a 12 and I nearly weed when it fitted nicely (not squeezed into it!)

I like joules, I have some joules wellies.

Well done x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh someone has just kindly pointed out on fb that there is only 100 days to Xmas!!! Would love to make that my challenge but I've got a 7 night all inclusive holiday in the middle oops! Chops you have a great Sunday xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

kellmo said:
Eeeks! Size 12 feels amazing right? My coat is a 12 and I nearly weed when it fitted nicely (not squeezed into it!)

I like joules, I have some joules wellies.

Well done x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have joules wellies too! Thankfully at the end of this they'll still fit :) the 12s were a little tight but I like to shrink into things... Give it two weeks and I'll be there... On the top half anyway!

Welshtigger said:
Oooh someone has just kindly pointed out on fb that there is only 100 days to Xmas!!! Would love to make that my challenge but I've got a 7 night all inclusive holiday in the middle oops! Chops you have a great Sunday xx

How about don't count your hold but 100 days around it to new year!

anniegolightly said:
How about don't count your hold but 100 days around it to new year!

Have done that on another countdown app so now have 106 days to go(that includes my 7 day hols-altho I do plan to stay good ish!!)

Welshtigger said:
Have done that on another countdown app so now have 106 days to go(that includes my 7 day hols-altho I do plan to stay good ish!!)

As long as you remember to jump straight back on plan I don't think a week off hurts- its all about your mindset and being aware of the amount of time you're off the diet. We went on holiday in August and I told myself I'd get on a diet as soon as we got back and it took another week just to get organised! Prepare for your return before you go and then just enjoy yourself knowing it's all waiting for you to come back :)

Sat in KFC watching my son eat finger lickin' good chicken whilst drinking a twinnings English breakfast tea.

W I L L power!!

Hi Annie, just read through your diary and love your upbeat way of looking at things. I was going to start a diary, didn't and now wish I had but I'm halfway through week 4 now so probably won't!

I started just before you and am looking to lose 3½ stone in total so probably looking at around the 100 days mark too.

Although I now live in Shropshire, I was born in Cardiff and grew up in Barry xx

JanBow said:
Hi Annie, just read through your diary and love your upbeat way of looking at things. I was going to start a diary, didn't and now wish I had but I'm halfway through week 4 now so probably won't!

I started just before you and am looking to lose 3½ stone in total so probably looking at around the 100 days mark too.

Although I now live in Shropshire, I was born in Cardiff and grew up in Barry xx

Do a diary!! It's never too late! The closer to then end you get the more exciting it will be :)

From Caerphilly just outside Cardiff although must say we go into Cardiff for everything!

Loving the 100 day count down its so final. Makes me more confident in a way but this diary grounds me too!

Don't want to write I've eaten this or done that so it helps keep me on track...

I know Caerphilly as my Auntie lives there, sadly my uncle died a few weeks ago and we came down to Cardiff then for the funeral (at Thornhill). When I got married (in 1985) we moved to Pontypridd as couldn't afford a house in Cardiff and lived there for a few years.

I love where I live now but am still Welsh through and through and still, always get a thrill when I see Croeso I Cymru and the Welsh Dragon :)

May well do a diary then, will have a think about it - in work at the mo so having a sneaky go on the computer as it's relatively quiet

JanBow said:
I know Caerphilly as my Auntie lives there, sadly my uncle died a few weeks ago and we came down to Cardiff then for the funeral (at Thornhill). When I got married (in 1985) we moved to Pontypridd as couldn't afford a house in Cardiff and lived there for a few years.

I love where I live now but am still Welsh through and through and still, always get a thrill when I see Croeso I Cymru and the Welsh Dragon :)

May well do a diary then, will have a think about it - in work at the mo so having a sneaky go on the computer as it's relatively quiet

Oooo sneaky! :)

Always lived near and arou d Carrphilly- work in Cwmbran but that's the furthest I really go... Unless its something exciting!

I'm working too! But at home... Marking... I think I'd be more focused if I was in school though... Keeping stopping and starting!

Watching Safe yet another DVD as sky is off because of the builders.

Don't really watch TV- my son has kids tv on all day mainly because he likes to listen to it when he's playing. He's autistic- as in ASD not severely but enough to be 'different' and he has ADHD but he's not hyper active in a physical sense- its anxiety and over thinking... It's all
In his head :)

So he's not coping well with the builders or the disruption to his normal life/routine.

He's in bed now and we're watching our DVD- all food packs safely stored in my tum and a lovely cuppa in my hand!

Goodbye teens... It's been fine but I'm moving into the 20s tomorrow :)

Day 20 tomorrow that's 20% or a fifth of the war through my diet.

I've got a long meeting tomorrow night starting at 5 :(

anniegolightly said:
Goodbye teens... It's been fine but I'm moving into the 20s tomorrow :)

Day 20 tomorrow that's 20% or a fifth of the war through my diet.

I've got a long meeting tomorrow night starting at 5 :(

Yey!!! Well done! I'm nearly at the end of day 2, so just over 1/13th lol xx

Welshtigger said:
Yey!!! Well done! I'm nearly at the end of day 2, so just over 1/13th lol xx

Take a day at a time! It's the buisness! This time tomorrow the hardest days will be over :)

Ooh a fifth of the way through - that's great! x

JanBow said:
Ooh a fifth of the way through - that's great! x

20% done- yippee!!

Looking forward to Wednesday now to see if I make a stone in three weeks :):):)

anniegolightly said:
20% done- yippee!!

Looking forward to Wednesday now to see if I make a stone in three weeks :):):)

Well done x thanks again for the inspiration x

Welshtigger said:
Well done x thanks again for the inspiration x

Anytime!! It helps to see positive people doing the same as me :) makes me feel less alone... All day I'm surrounded by family and friends who don't know what it feels like to diet this way... So when I say it's day 20 to them they just smile at me but on here everyone understands what 20 days of 4 food packs a day does to you!!

And tomorrow brings day 21 :)

Back