Slim n Save 100 day diet

Hope you've had a good Day 21 :)

JanBow said:
Hope you've had a good Day 21 :)

What a day! But yes good overall and what's even better it's over!

School- full timetable of double yr11, yr7 and double yr13- followed by meeting with exam officer followed by son swimming - normally sit n chat to my friend but it was her husband tonight :-/ then home to empty first of two bedrooms and a bathroom that need to be empty for builder to knock about next week...

Busy! But good... Weigh day tomorrow :-0 hoping I've made the stone but if not it'll be the weekend...

Hope everyone else is having fun :)

O and can't watch downton on the iPad cos the app won't work or on the laptop cos I can't turn the sound up!! Useless!

22minutes to day 22... And 22 is my lucky number!

Okay.... Nearly! Weigh 12st 8 n half this morning so I think I made a stone in three weeks- ish :)

I'll update ticker and stats later... Now to get ready for work

Day 22....

That's great well done :) & well done on getting through your long, hectic day! x

Well day 22 and I'm cold and watching the rain knowing my living room has only a polythene roof and my washing is on the line!

Karate watching for my son... Who just hit his red belt :)

Home for tea soon...

Your going great guns hun. Hope its stayed dry where you are Xx

woke up this morning to rain :( nevermind....

also woke up to 12st 8lb :)

Mmmm just had tea :)

Decided I need an interim target- my sons 9 on November first so I want to be back on 11 st 7 by then... Do able I think... As its six week to lose a stone n one pound.

Then it'll be countdown to Christmas and the December deadline!

Great diary, you are always so positive

Good luck with your mini goal, maybe I should think of one of them for me

RebekahR said:
Your going great guns hun. Hope its stayed dry where you are Xx

Thanks... Rained but I think they're at a stage with the extension that it would need to hammer down to do some damage now...

Roof on hopefully tomorrow :)

Hamish's Mum said:
Great diary, you are always so positive

Good luck with your mini goal, maybe I should think of one of them for me

Thank you :)

The logic behind it is... I weighed roughly 12 or maybe 11:12 last year around my boys birthday so I'd like to be back there (obviously I'd like to be lower but hey ho!)

As according to my sums... It's 41 days to matts birthday and this is day 23... Making his birthday day 64... On day 64 I'd like to be only a stone n three pounds off my target target with 36 days to go... Phew that was a mouthful! So I think 11st 7 on day 64 would be on track for where I want to be on day 100 :)

Had purple, green and white cauliflower with my tea tonight. Tesco finest... Every little helps!

Oooooooo Saturday will mean I'm a quarter of the way through!! Get in!!

JosieHoppus said:
Fab idea with the countdown! I just want to be done by Christmas for the parties! x

Go for it! I'm planning on being done by 8th December to be ready for Christmas and then I'm resigned to the fact that I'll need to do a thirty day diet after Christmas :) but it'll be worth it!

Kira said:
Annie you are doing really well! Love to the countdown too it really helps!

Oh yeah it really helps... It makes me look ahead knowing I've got a goal in sight. :) I think this is the way forward... Even if I had more to lose I'd limit 100 days and reassess... Last year I lost 5st + from April to July... I should have done a countdown! I could have stepped it and seen it through to the end instead of milling around at 12/13 st for 12 months before picking up the baton and starting again :)

Day 24 is made all better by tomorrow being Saturday and the 25% mark!!

Back