Slim n Save 100 day diet

Welshtigger said:
Yey!! Well done, for getting this far x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you thank you :)

Morning Annie I'm aiming for more or less the same date to complete my 100 days. First week in December! For the first time in ages it seems achievable. So looking forward to being slimmer for Christmas.

Kira said:
Morning Annie I'm aiming for more or less the same date to complete my 100 days. First week in December! For the first time in ages it seems achievable. So looking forward to being slimmer for Christmas.

Me too! A Christmas without a Facebook photo of me being the fattest one!

Hiya just having a nosey through your diary you're doing so well :)

Mini goals within your big goal is definitely a good idea- something closer to aim for

Well done on weightless and 1/4 way there :) x

LucyNewMum said:
Hiya just having a nosey through your diary you're doing so well :)

Mini goals within your big goal is definitely a good idea- something closer to aim for

Well done on weightless and 1/4 way there :) x

Thank you :)

Tesco was right when they said every little helps :) all these single days on plan have got me this far! A quarter sounds like a lot!! :)

You'll be at day 100 before you no it, and Christmas before we no it!!

I actually printed off a countdown calender with 100 days on it, with the end day being Nov 30th. Never fully got on plan tho to start with. Gonna hang it back up with the remaining 70 days. Quite motivating ripping off each Page as you go and counting down to the ultimate goal :) x

LucyNewMum said:
You'll be at day 100 before you no it, and Christmas before we no it!!

I actually printed off a countdown calender with 100 days on it, with the end day being Nov 30th. Never fully got on plan tho to start with. Gonna hang it back up with the remaining 70 days. Quite motivating ripping off each Page as you go and counting down to the ultimate goal :) x

Yes! Do it! It'll be like your own version of an advent calendar! I'm finishing 8th December in time to indulge over Christmas :)

Annie I am hoping to finish around the same time although I am going to try and maintain over the festive periodas hopefully for the first time in a decade (or more!) I wont have to commence the new year "on a diet"! That's the plan, it may be optimistic but in the meantime on day at a time!

How's you bearing up with all the building works?

Kira said:
Annie I am hoping to finish around the same time although I am going to try and maintain over the festive periodas hopefully for the first time in a decade (or more!) I wont have to commence the new year "on a diet"! That's the plan, it may be optimistic but in the meantime on day at a time!

How's you bearing up with all the building works?

The builders have been outside up until now all we've had to do is empty the living room and pray for no rain! But this weekend we've emptied two bedrooms and a bathroom as they'll be knocking through this week and re modelling upstairs. Now the fun starts!

But like the diet a bit of discomfort for a few weeks will be worth it in the long run!

Day 26 and its raining :( builders made the extension as waterproof as they could yesterday as they knew this was coming....

Off to Cardiff today to shop for shower trays sinks toilets and a bath. Decisions decisions!

Back then for school work and presentation writing.

Hard week coming up... Builders in. Husband away for a few nights. School really busy with meetings and governors meetings as well as poor son dealing with his room disappearing to make way for remodelling... He slept in the spare room last night tho which is amazing!

You are a busy bee with all the house remodelling and everything wow your doing so well hun

Think I would of gone off the rails with stress!!

Keep up the good work :) Xx

RebekahR said:
You are a busy bee with all the house remodelling and everything wow your doing so well hun

Think I would of gone off the rails with stress!!

Keep up the good work :) Xx

Read a few entries in your diary but sadly not all... Ear ache gone now? Feeling better I hope :)

LOL yes ears all better, revision underway :) three weeks to exam the I can reeelax!!

Sounds like you've got plenty to occupy you this week! Keep up the good work, you're doing fantastically well x

RebekahR said:
LOL yes ears all better, revision underway :) three weeks to exam the I can reeelax!!

Yuck... Exams are evil things.... Good luck with the revision....

JanBow said:
Sounds like you've got plenty to occupy you this week! Keep up the good work, you're doing fantastically well x

It's always busy! Granted its mad at the moment but life don't slowdown ever!

Whoever invented marking should be shot! Along with the person who decided marking in green was more pupil friendly :-/

Good night 26....

Good morning 27....

Oh yawn... Good night 27... You were a very wet uninteresting day.... Work work work, eat, mark now sleep!

Back