Slim n Save 100 day diet

Day 28... Four weeks :)

Weigh day tomorrow... I want to be under 12 n half stone... Hopefully 3lb off... But will wait n see...

Hope everyone has a nice Tuesday :)

Best of luck for your WI tomorrow :)

MrsGlas81 said:
Good luck hun - your doing fantastically - really motivated thats fab :)

Thanks :) Weigh day tomorrow... Love the anticipation of getting on the scales :)

JanBow said:
Best of luck for your WI tomorrow :)

Thanks... As soon as I get up I weigh... Think about every night from Sunday on...

Day 29 tomorrow... Nearly 30% of the way through... Sadly I'm wishing my life away here but hey hoe- Got to do something right?!?!

anniegolightly said:
Thanks :) Weigh day tomorrow... Love the anticipation of getting on the scales :)

ooh we have the same weigh day! What date does your 100 day challenge finish on? think mine will end up finishing just before Christmas! X

JosieHoppus said:
ooh we have the same weigh day! What date does your 100 day challenge finish on? think mine will end up finishing just before Christmas! X

December 8th. As this is day 29 :)

Just weighed- in the dark and I'm 12st 5.5lb- so 3lb off :):):)

Morning Annie!! Ha! Ha! I do my weighing in the dark sometimes too! Well done! 3lbs is a fab loss!

I'm close on you heels hon! Day 24 for me!! 4 more days and I will have completed a month! Love your countdown, it is really helping me to follow your footsteps! Have a great day and roll on another loss for next week!

Fantastic weight loss - and great journey! 30% of the way sounds fabulous!!

Great loss - well done

Kira said:
Morning Annie!! Ha! Ha! I do my weighing in the dark sometimes too! Well done! 3lbs is a fab loss!

I'm close on you heels hon! Day 24 for me!! 4 more days and I will have completed a month! Love your countdown, it is really helping me to follow your footsteps! Have a great day and roll on another loss for next week!

Is it wrong to be enjoying this? :)

DERIKA said:
Fantastic weight loss - and great journey! 30% of the way sounds fabulous!!

I'm finding the countdown really helpful :) almost exciting... Like advent!

JosieHoppus said:
Well done on your 3lb loss - awesome :) x

Thanks... It quickly adds up!

kaceyboo said:
Well done. Great loss xxx

Thank you. Onwards and downwards :)

Hamish's Mum said:
Great loss - well done

It's great to know with this diet the weekly weighing will always be good!

Thank everyone for your support! To see how quick these days are passing and how the pounds are going too makes me smile!

It's like knowing a secret! I'll wake up on December 8th and it'll be like an early Christmas! Might even buy myself a present!!

Great Loss - Well Done!

Back