Slim n Save 100 day diet

iwillbethinagain said:
I downloaded a tracker today- great idea, thanks.

Go for it! It helps me... On the down and on the up!

image-1533469211.jpg

Compare and contrast!! Sept 2010 and sept 2012 work ID!

I agree you do look so much younger and so much healthier too

Yeah in the newer one you look great! Must be motivation

Thanks everyone! I never thought about how ageing being overweight can be! Not just the clothes I wore but the whole look... I even make an effort with the makeup these days!

Day 50 tomorrow!

That means after tomorrow I'll be closer to the end than the beginning!!

Yippee for half way there!!

Day 50 is here and it's weigh day... Weighing in at 11st 13.5lb :)

Congratulations Annie!! You have broken the 12st barrier never to return there again!! That must feel so good especially at your halfway point! It's really very exciting especially with Christmas not far away now! Very very pleased for you hon!

Brilliant you are now officially in the 11's

Congratulations Annie!! You have broken the 12st barrier never to return there again!! That must feel so good especially at your halfway point! It's really very exciting especially with Christmas not far away now! Very very pleased for you hon!

Well Thank You :) I am pleased and its put a little bounce in my step today :)

Well people now think I'm even more crazy- I've told everyone today that this is day 50!

Most people didn't realise it had been so long! But as quick as the weeks go by some friends have been saying 'I'll start dieting Monday...' Since before I started so its a mixed response when they realise I'm 50 days in to their 0!

Oops! I can't say anything took me an age too to realise you can't keep putting it off until tomorrow! I was 28 and needed to diet.... Now I'm 36!!

Must admit, that 11 stone anything looks sooooooo attractive on your stats!

I think ever since electronic scales were invented, I've always been in the 12's - so seeing 11 'in lights' is really inspiring.

You've done so well - and your pictures are just amazing!

DERIKA said:
Must admit, that 11 stone anything looks sooooooo attractive on your stats!

I think ever since electronic scales were invented, I've always been in the 12's - so seeing 11 'in lights' is really inspiring.

You've done so well - and your pictures are just amazing!

I'm greedy... Got on the scales this morning wanting 11st 13 with no half! Just to be sure I'm in the 11s but the scales haven't changed :( try again tomorrow!

I like 11 something too tho it is a whole new ball game... :):):)

Annie that made me laugh because it is exactly what I do with my daily weigh in ritual! Belive it is a ritual in a half. It reminds me I have to work hard on what NOT to put in my mouth! I think even maintenance (when I reach it) will be like that for me as otherwise I know I will regain it all again like I have done previous times when I've lost over 2 stones. I am not going to allow this to become a third time!

Halfway! Halfway! Woo hoo, well done you! If you reach your goal sooner will you stop at that point? Keep going at best wishes for your next half.x

Half way there !

You are so right people are always going to start tomorrow or next Wednesday and never do. There is always something that crops up in life that will get in your way if you let it. Same as people always making excuses why they cheat. You only cheat yourself no matter what excuses you make. I too have learnt this the hard way

You have done so well any I can't wait for the day I am in the 11's.

You are all so kind :)

I don't think I'll get to 10st 4 before day 100 but if I'm close I'll carry I for a week or so- but I'm having Christmas off...

Day 51 involved a mentoring evening for yr 11 and then a late tea.
Ready for day 52 and more than ready for the weekend!!!

Back