Slim pasta - holland and barrett

fat2slim

I am sorry if this has been asked before its difficult to scroll or search via the iPhone. I was in holland and Barrett this afternoon and saw some slim pasta, slim noodles and slim rice claims only 8 kcal and no carbs in any of them just wondered if anyone has tried them and what do you make up with them? How do they taste? Sounds too good to be true!

Thanks and sorry again if duplicated xx

Apparently they are fine! I bought some yesterday after reading about them on here :) not tried them yet! Xxxx

The texture takes some getting used to.. Get it out of your head that it's pasta because it's nothing like that. Somebody described them as being similar to udon noodles which is perfect. They absorb whatever you cook them with. I usually dry fry them with mushrooms and pour the mushroom pasta over and it works perfectly. I love them personally :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its like eating rubber bands but for so little calories. .. mind over matter! ! 1/2 a pack should do you they are super filling

I got the pasta and noodles from holland and barret and the both tasted the same!

Back