Slim, Save and Writing About It

I see a lot of Exante products on Ebay! I actually was watching a lot of bars today but forgot to bid. I just want to try them but perhaps getting from the source will be better. Saying that, I am going to list my Biggest Loser shakes soon

I am partial to a bit of salt I must admit! But I only have it if I have chips, which is barely once a fortnight! So prob won't need it as won't be having chips! was thinking it could liven up the spag bol if it's bland but a bit of tabasco might do the trick.

The spag bol isn't bland in my opinion. It's called spicy spaghetti on the packs :)

The spag bol doesn't need anything! Has a bit of spice to it, not mad amounts. I found the cottage pie bland, I added black pepper and dried herbs, just a pinch. Was so lovely then!

What kind of things can be added to foods then? Say for example add a meal week, instead of having plain chicken etc?

Welcome bananas!! Good luck on your journey :) :)

Onto day...I'm not sure 8 or maybe 9 but definitely in week 2.
Had a banana shake today, made it with more water but still tasted odd, strange artificial taste. Think I'll stick to the vanilla shakes, they just seem to taste more normal, less fake if that makes sense.

Struggling with the water, just sooooo cold am all wrapped up and had underblankets and two duvets on my bed yet was still freezing! Its a small price to pay though eh?

Later I will have chilli with mushrooms then spagbol, porbably also with mushrooms. Will have a fourth pack if needed. Have no bars left which is a good thing as I tend to scoff them down as theyre so nice and I just want more.

Hope everyone has a good day

Found your diary too :)

Seems like you are getting on really well!!

I hate being freezing too... although I would rather be cold than fat ha ha x

Hahah I am with you on the bars, though I did split on the first day lol I can safely say todays bar was gone in a flash! I have cold hands and feet and I rarely feel cold... Good luck with week 2!!!

I was worried you might have fallen off the wagon bananas!! lol How have you been doing? When is your second week weigh in? I hope you're doing well! Remember we're all here for any support :) x x

Back