Slim & Save Buddy

I need a buddy too!! I have four stone to lose and am on day 3....

I've just posted on your diary too :) I'm on day 4 and its going well so far x good luck x

I need buddies I am on slim and save as soon as i finish my lipo trim packs off xx good luck guys xx

I am on day 4....

how u getting on lisabslim?

I'm doing a lot better today..... Yesterday I had the worst headache ever and felt ill but today despite having a rumbling tummy I seem to have more energy...

I'm looking forward to weighing myself on Wednesday, its so hard trying to stop myself from peeking before. I just don't want to become obsessive about the scales so am trying to be strict on myself.

Also my little triumph of the day was that I went a whole day without a cigarette!! I have been trying to stop since New Year's Day and have failed as i have had the odd fag here and there but today I have actually done a whole day.

Thats great well done its hard i am hoping I feel better tomorrow good going and talk soon xx

I need buddies I am on slim and save as soon as i finish my lipo trim packs off xx good luck guys xx

I have just finished my last lipotrim shake today!
Am excited about starting slim and save

I have got tomorrow!

Sweet porridge
Chocolate and praline bar
Cookie and cream shake
Mild curry

X

I need a buddy too!! I have four stone to lose and am on day 3....

You can do it Hun
What's your story ?
I started lipotrim in June last year and have done it off and on from them. Need a change now hence this diet now :)
I had originally 7 stone to lose now I have 2 stone 5lbs!!!
Never thought I could get here. Believe in yourself you can do it. Think positive. As much as u can. Xx

Well done on the smoking.

I quit in feb last year do nearly a year done minus two cigarettes !!

Best thing I ever done plus the weight loss xx

Hi LadyKate!

ill be on here too! I've just finished day three, and am 13st8 but want to get to 10st

I've got a long way to go but this time I'm going to do it.....WE are going to do it!

x

Hi LadyKate!

ill be on here too! I've just finished day three, and am 13st8 but want to get to 10st

I've got a long way to go but this time I'm going to do it.....WE are going to do it!

x

Hiya
Welcome
What is your story Hun ?
You will get there in no time
Same as me I would love to be 10 stone !
How r u finding the meals? What have u been having ? X

LadyKate25 said:
Thank u. Great ur doing well what do u wanna lose ?? Xx

I've lost 15lbs so far and have another 31lbs to go. My problem is I get bored and find it hard to stick to a diet after 6 weeks :-( I'm pretty useless at not eating! Lol :)

You can do it Hun
What's your story ?
I started lipotrim in June last year and have done it off and on from them. Need a change now hence this diet now :)
I had originally 7 stone to lose now I have 2 stone 5lbs!!!
Never thought I could get here. Believe in yourself you can do it. Think positive. As much as u can. Xx

Well done on the smoking.

I quit in feb last year do nearly a year done minus two cigarettes !!

Best thing I ever done plus the weight loss xx

I did the cambridge diet in 2010 however had to stop quite suddenly due to a change in finances, Whilst I was on the cambridge diet I lost almost 3 stone however have since put it all back on. I really want to lose the weight as I have had enough of always being the 'big' one on my once in a blue moon night out with the girls. I suppose thats also when I realised how big I had got again.....:(

Putting the weight back on has really knocked my confidence, I even hate being nacked in front of the hubby.....

Oh well 2013 is going to be a better year.

I did the cambridge diet in 2010 however had to stop quite suddenly due to a change in finances, Whilst I was on the cambridge diet I lost almost 3 stone however have since put it all back on. I really want to lose the weight as I have had enough of always being the 'big' one on my once in a blue moon night out with the girls. I suppose thats also when I realised how big I had got again.....:(

Putting the weight back on has really knocked my confidence, I even hate being nacked in front of the hubby.....

Oh well 2013 is going to be a better year.

Well done for getting back on it. U can do it. That is what I am so frighten off. Maintaining that's gonna be really hard for me. ;) xx

Well done for getting back on it. U can do it. That is what I am so frighten off. Maintaining that's gonna be really hard for me. ;) xx

Thanks.... Im hoping that his time I do it....

Im worried about when I get to the maintenance stage, however my plan is to hopefully lose a bit more than I want t. Then when the maintenance stage does come if I go up a couple of pounds I wont think that it is the end of the world.

Back