Slim & Save Buddy

Hi I had much better day today on last lipo trim shake and start slim and save tom to!! but doing shakes only how much do u normal shift in first month?? i have party on 1st feb and dont want to feel like this help xx

I just finished day 5 -- I have 2 to 2.5 stone to relose (of the five I lost on LL in 2008).

Could i join in here as i needs a diet buddy. Im on day 7 weigh in tomorrow and ive got 2.5-3 stone to target

:)

I started last week and today is day 6, and for some reason I'm starving! I've been ok all day but I've just had to have a few pieces of chicken to satisfy myself......along with a coke zero.
I think I've not drunk enough water today.....so will make up for it tomorrow!

I've struggled with my weight for years. I'm cabin crew and all the amazing food on board, plus unsociable hours (like flying overnight, and starting work at 5am, or arriving at your destination at 8pm but on your bodyclock it's 4am) really does mess you up big time and you end up eating for England (plus the drinking down route doesn't help!!!)
I never drank alcohol until I was 26, which is when I also started flying!!!
I'm now 50 :(:(:(:( and desperately want to shift my excess weight once and for all!!!!

Could i join in here as i needs a diet buddy. Im on day 7 weigh in tomorrow and ive got 2.5-3 stone to target

I have the same goals. I started six days ago. I'll weigh Wednesday.

I started last week and today is day 6, and for some reason I'm starving! I've been ok all day but I've just had to have a few pieces of chicken to satisfy myself......along with a coke zero.
I think I've not drunk enough water today.....so will make up for it tomorrow!

I've struggled with my weight for years. I'm cabin crew and all the amazing food on board, plus unsociable hours (like flying overnight, and starting work at 5am, or arriving at your destination at 8pm but on your bodyclock it's 4am) really does mess you up big time and you end up eating for England (plus the drinking down route doesn't help!!!)
I never drank alcohol until I was 26, which is when I also started flying!!!
I'm now 50 :(:(:(:( and desperately want to shift my excess weight once and for all!!!!

I'm 51. I got down to goal in 2008 -- stayed there for about a year -- stopped working out and lowly regained about half. And I've been up/down between .5 to 2.5 over goal ever since. I want to get back and STAY THERE!

I'm a MELanie!!

I'm MELissa. So, you're Lanie and I'm Lissa -- because we can't be "tall Mel" and "short Mel", and at the moment (but not for long) we're both "chubby Mel", and I refused to be "old" Mel! Lol

Welcome ladies
I have about two stone to go or so !
My weight will be on Wednesday. So tomorrow here I come !! Can't wait. One week done and dusted ! Three more to go an then see what I will do from there and what I get too xxx exciting stuff. Xx

I weighed in today and I'm down 8lbs. So weight is now 12st 13lbs.

Would love to weigh 10st 7lbs again

Just been to gym ran 2k not much considering I was running 5-10k a day before Xmas but a start and I did 2k on rowing machine.

Feeling great and positive roll on week 2 weigh in

How's everyone else doing?

Morning!

Welcome ladies
I have about two stone to go or so !
My weight will be on Wednesday. So tomorrow here I come !! Can't wait. One week done and dusted ! Three more to go an then see what I will do from there and what I get too xxx exciting stuff. Xx

Fingers crossed for you (and me) tomorrow!

Just been to gym ran 2k not much considering I was running 5-10k a day before Xmas but a start and I did 2k on rowing machine.

Wow! Super loss. Rowing is supposed to be the best work out. I might start going to the gym just to row. Or buying a boat... There HAS been a lot of flooding this year.

Thats brilliant! Well done you!

My week one weigh-in is tomorrow!

oh the rowing machine really does work your body i love it, you can feel your body working hard so you know its doing you good as well as burning that fat.

sweat is the fat crying

oh the rowing machine really does work your body i love it, you can feel your body working hard so you know its doing you good as well as burning that fat.

sweat is the fat crying

I love that... Considered it stolen!

hi just really annoyed my weight loss is so low in first week only 4lb unless my scales are wrong any ideas why??? been very good for me one one cheat and was not a big one also i am on my period started fri slowly ending now advice would be sooo welcome i get stressed with no weight loss and cheat and i really dont want to do that!! well well done everyone else x

4lbs is still a good loss especially as its totm. I think you should stick with it and see what next weeks loss is x its tough when the scales don't reflect the hard work you put in :(

I find if you cheat on the diet it knocks me out of ketosis and then I'm not fat burning for the next 2 to 3 days therefore I would not lose very much weight

If you don't drink enough water your body will hold on to water and the scales won't move as much so make sure you're drinking lots of water and sticking to the diet

Just keep going and the weight will fall off

I do need to try and do more water thanks will also not cheat any more!! only did once felt so ill but wont again its just so hard x

I make my shakes up really big so I'm getting extra water.

And I sip water all day. It helps and stops any hunger too

How are u doing now

Back