Slim & Save Buddy

Hi ladies
Well done on all the great losses.
I weighed in yesterday and I am back to 12 stone 1 lb. I got back up to 13 stone over Xmas so most of that was water. It's all good. Pleased. Roll on next week for the 11s!!! ;)

X

Hi ladies
Well done on all the great losses.
I weighed in yesterday and I am back to 12 stone 1 lb. I got back up to 13 stone over Xmas so most of that was water. It's all good. Pleased. Roll on next week for the 11s!!! ;)

X

Yay! Well done!

I just got my slim and save sample pack, I start tomorrow, yikes! I'm gearing myself up with will power today, just about to check my weight again and take my measurements.

I'm not so much bothered about what it reads on the scales,it's all about the inches and dress sizes for me,I just want to feel good in my clothes again.

I just got my slim and save sample pack, I start tomorrow, yikes! I'm gearing myself up with will power today, just about to check my weight again and take my measurements.

I'm not so much bothered about what it reads on the scales,it's all about the inches and dress sizes for me,I just want to feel good in my clothes again.

Good luck! Improving your health is what it is truly important.

Hi all well done on weight losses!! I am still plodding along think cause idone this so much my wieght loss is crap!! but just incase i am buying new scales as i dont think they are any good i soooo want to be size 10 again and fast xx

Back