SLIM & SAVE???....

sunnyslim

A friend of mine who wants to shift a far old amount of weight before her Christmas get away with the family wanted to join me on my Exante route...GREAT, until she worked out how much it would cost. No way with her recent cut in hours at work can she afford it. :(
After some rummaging on the internet, she found a website called Slim and Save who do a vlcd much cheaper than it would cost her on Exante. I really want to see her happy and healthy, but I don't know anything about this company or the taste of their shakes. Has anyone any information or recommendations of them??? I don't want her to throw her money away on a bad diet, or worse end up ill! :sigh:
She wants to start right away and I would really appreachiate any info anyone has, or even better, has anyone tried their shakes/soups??

Many thanks

*squeezy hugs for all our efforts* :)

From what i can see on there website it isnt cheaper at all. For a VLCD option it says it starts at just 25.99 a week. If you buy exante bumper pack it works out at 25 a week xx

Thanks babystar31, I am Exente myself, but knowing nothing of this company, I wasn't sure what to say when she asked me!!! Thanks for your reply though, I will let her know asap! x

But its nothing compared with the costs of buying junk processed food and alcohol, so a bargain really!

Last edited:
Yeah, your right! But when your penny pinching it can all seem too much cost if you don't look at it the right way! BOGOF deals are the worst. Especially this time of year with easter just round the corner x

I think you just have to look at it as £25 pw covering all your food and drink, no lunch/pub/snack expenses! I couldn't ever live off £25pw for all my food snacks/drink/booze before this so for me it saves me money :)

yes starlight, i'm a bit confused myself now I have looked myself this afternoon at the link she sent me! Well I can call her tonight and explain, I m thinking she read the discounted bits wrong...4 weeks at a time, not if you order 4 weeks in one go maybe?...Thank you everyone for your info, sure she will sort herself out on a plan soon x

I think the cost of exante is a no brainer, no way can you eat for a week on £25!

Tell your friend exante

Ok... got a call, all sorted...she had it confused, she thought that the price was per week less and less, not that you had to buy it in bulk. Showed her all your thoughts and replies (thank you again everyone:eek:) and yes, there is a new Exante to join the club very soon! I will help out here and there with the pennies as and when, and everyone on here is so lovely that she is going to be a hottie in time for the Christmas holiday they have planned! :party0049:

Back