slimfast and xenical help

0121gucci

hi been on zenical a while now and thought about having slimfast as well but a slimfast shake is only 2.5 of fat so can you still take a pill even with this amount of fat many thanks debbiex

im still taking the pills, only for the purpose that i dont want to forget!!!!
but i do have the premade shakes which can be up to 7g of fat..

hope this is helpful, any other questions feel free to ask...

hi kes i had a shake for breakfast and it really filled me up do you think they have helped with your weight loss thank you so much for your help debs x

they have for me yes!!! I found it so hard to stick to something like weight watchers as i focused so much on foods. Now im having shake for breakfast and shake for lunch (most days, sometimes have different things with my hubby on the weekends) and lowish cal meal. I try (although of late ive been completly rubbish at this) to stick to the 3x 100 cal snacks throughout the day... Sometimes i do really well at this and others i do not.......

I dont focus on what im going to have for my lunch and breakfast and its all calorie controlled and has loads of vital vitimins etc in them, so i know im getting some of what my body needs.
They are filling, esp if you have a glass of water (or in my case sugar free squash) or a coffee (sometimes both) with them.

Hope you are doing ok. And if you need more info just ask.

hi kes i was doing ww but i couldnt concentrate on the two diets i stiii go my and get weighed i love the competition but i dont tell anyone im doing xenical ill get the premade shakes tom i love the banana one ill keep you posted how i do need to lose 3 stone before my holls in sept thanks for your help debs x

hi iam new here, i am starting tesco ultraslim tommorow, i also have an appointment with my gp in the morning as i was going to ask to be put on xenical, can you tell me if it is ok to do the both together

im doing both together, and having no problems. I do however find the tescos ultra slim a little too sweet for me, but thats personal preference.
Good luck with your gp, and let us know how you get on.

i still take my xenical with slimfast, it feels me up and i snack on fruit etc if i get hungry later on, i take it even though i know its not going to really be needed just to keep it running in my system otherwise id only be taking one a day and well i dont think that would really do much when ive eaten a meal.

Back