SlimFast bars

MandyMc

I'm doing SlimFast but having two bars a day rather than the drinks. Is anyone else doing this?

The bars are not as bulky to store or carry as the ready made drinks, and I don't need a blender as I would with the powder.

I also like all the flavours, and having something really sweet stops me craving chocolate or biscuits.

A lot of people don't seem to like them, but it works for me.

MandyMc said:
I'm doing SlimFast but having two bars a day rather than the drinks. Is anyone else doing this?

The bars are not as bulky to store or carry as the ready made drinks, and I don't need a blender as I would with the powder.

I also like all the flavours, and having something really sweet stops me craving chocolate or biscuits.

A lot of people don't seem to like them, but it works for me.

Hi love
I like the bars I sometimes have a shake for breakfast and a bar for lunch, only managed to get hold of the crispy choc ones so far! I think they r very filling love so they stop me snacking too much x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I haven't tried the bars yet, but they're definitely on my shopping list. You're right, they will be easier to carry around instead of worrying about the shakes leaking in my bag. Have you tried the Tesco Ultra Slim bars? They're cheaper than Slim Fast so I'm thinking of trying these first.

I have had the US bars they are very similar to the SF ones but cheaper at Tesco they are 2 packs for £5 that's 3 in a pack.
They r handy if u not able to whizz up a shake x

So you'll be getting 6 bars for £5? You can get a tub of Slim Fast for £5 and it makes 12 shakes! That doesn't sound like a good deal to me =/

Gutted I don't have an ASDA near me! :( I'll check out the Tesco Ultra Slim and the Slim Fast ones when I go shopping next week :)

I have the bars and really like them. I also find they are easy to carry to work for my lunch. I have tried the ultraslim ones as well but they are not nearly as nice as the slimfast ones!

Shop around for the bars then but they taste the same to me! Everyones taste buds are different I suppose but I will sticking to Tesco shakes n bars! X

Also I was comparing the US bars with SF bars as u on get 4 SF bars for a fiver! Lol x

Miss V said:
I have the bars and really like them. I also find they are easy to carry to work for my lunch. I have tried the ultraslim ones as well but they are not nearly as nice as the slimfast ones!

Hi miss v
U been doin well on SF lost lots by the look of yr signature x well done x

I had a look on the Tesco website and it says their bars are 2 boxes for £3.50, and I think there's 3 in a box, so that'll be 6 bars for £3.50. Definitely worth a try I think! :)

Back