Slimfast day 3

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by samantha_wants_to_slim, 7 January 2009 Social URL.

1. samantha_wants_to_slim

samantha_wants_to_slim Full Member

Well, I'm happy to say that I am finding things fairly easy :)

Today I wasn't hungry until about 12.30, so had my breakfast shake then. About 3.30 I had some sf cheese biscuit snacks. 6pm I had a tesco healthy living chunky beef chilli with rice, a salad, and a weightwatchers chocolate brownie pudding.

I feel full at the moment and my appetite seems to have decreased dramatically.

I hope that things continue to go as well as they have been, and can't wait for my weigh in on Monday! :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sacha

sacha Banned

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers
    I'm never sure what to do, whether to try and skip breakfast or a meal if I'm not hungry and just keep drinking water, or if thats going to store fat etc and make it more difficult to lose weight! Oh how confuding lol! I just try and stick to the set meal times
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.