Slimfast day one.

sazash said:
One well until a out 9. Couldn't control myself from pigging out!! How can I stop these cravings? Xx

Try to think... What would you rather? To Lose weight or to have that food you crave? Losing weight always wins for me! Xx

I keep drinking a big glass of water before I eat anything, so then I'm not feeling hungry still after I've eaten and it helps me control my cravings. It's worked so far this week anyway x

oasis6918 said:
I keep drinking a big glass of water before I eat anything, so then I'm not feeling hungry still after I've eaten and it helps me control my cravings. It's worked so far this week anyway x

I'm gonna try that and see if it works for me! X

I'm rubbish at drinking water, because I don't drink much during a day anyway so I find it easier to drink a glass at a time, otherwise it'd take me all day to SIP one glass full x

oasis6918 said:

Thank yeah I'll have to try that!!c

oasis6918 said:
I'm rubbish at drinking water, because I don't drink much during a day anyway so I find it easier to drink a glass at a time, otherwise it'd take me all day to SIP one glass full x

I do find it hard to drink water since being on this diet. I really don't know why coz unused to! Maybe my tummy is used to being not so full anymore! But I'll try before and during tea tonight x

Back