Slimfast Newbie

Nonna_edmo

Hi Everyone, im a slimfast newbie, iv been posting on minimins for a while as i recently did quite well on Weight Watchers but had a bad time at home and quit!!

So i thought id try something new to kickstart my dieting again. Ive got the shakes that you make up yourself, the bottles, some snack bars and Chrisps, does anyone know where you can get the soups from?

Also does anyone have a link to a good cal counter that i can calculate my evening meals from?

Im hopping to loose 2 stone ish before June.

Hi and welcome.

I have never seen any slimfast soups, I am not sure they do them any more. I use weight watchers tins or make my own.

I am managing really well on slimfast, I have done it for nearly six weeks and have lost11/12 pounds. I am pretty strict most of the time but the occasional treat seems to be ok. I have just bought a size 12 skirt on ebay and hope my ample hips will have reduced enough to wear it by easter.

L:)

I forgot to say, tesco does a good online calorie counter, with calories for all fresh and packet foods from all supermarkets.:eatdrink051:

Thanks everyone ill try those calorie counters for my evening meal!! Lucyjo 12lbs is great, im only on my first day and iv had my breakfast and lunch and am not hungry yet so fingers crossed i will get on as well as you have!

Hi Nonna.. and welcome to the forums!

LR

The soups really aren't nice!! They stopped making them. But if they're still avail @ superdrug maybe buy 1 and see lol!!!

Back