Slimfast on the go

Capirossi

Hi all.

I am thinking of trying SF as due to my new job it's almost impossible to eat at regular times and often have to eat en-route to my next appointment. I used to enjoy protein shakes when I was training, but they couldn't be made ahead of time with milk as they would go funny!!:yuk: I'm just wondering if SF would be the same? My plan is shake for breakfast, 100 cal snack, shake for lunch, 100 cal snack, then 600 cals for dinner - although what I don't know! Sounds like an awful lot for one meal :sigh:

As for making the shake ahead of time, I know you can buy the ready made shakes but I am trying to keep the cost to a minimum to start with to ensure I like it!

hi :)

i do find if u leave them awhile they get rather thick :( but i suppose it depends if u like them like that ... there is ofc the choice of the bars for lunch :D rather than a shake

Yes I should imagine the meal bars would be better for you for lunch, esp if you have to eat on the go. The shakes wouldn't be too good if made to far in advance and plus would need to be kept cold.

Good luck x

Why not get the ready made shakes or smoothies in bottles for when you need to eat on the move? Or as others said the bars!! xx

Back