SLIMFAST SEPTEMBER CHALLANGE

Morning everyone.

Well if I was at school my report would be "must try harder". I must admit I am finding it difficult to get back into it after having a month off. I know I have stayed the same so I should be thankful but I really want to see the scales going down again. I am going to try really hard this week so hopefully I will have a loss next week.

FF

September challenge

Hi FF, I started the slimfast diet on 13th July. Saw you on there & decided to try this site as there doesn't seem to much on the slimfast site, but I do keep adding my weekly weight, so I can see what I am losing.
I lost 7lb'b in the first week which really spurred me on but since then I have lost 8lbs in 7 weeks. Slow but steady. I want to lose a total of 4st 7lb to get down to 10st. Only another 3st 6lb to go!
Crisps & choclates are my downfall, which is why the slimfast seems to help.
I weigh in at home every Sunday morning.
Fingers crossed, I hope to lose 4lbs this month.

well i lost a pound this week.not bad i spose. considering i had a few wines, and a big slab of cheesecake on my anniversary!

Linda xx

Hi Spicelady

My problem is I eat when I am bored. I made the mistake of having a month off although I only gained 2lbs I am finding it extremely hard to get back into it - which is why "I MUST TRY HARDER".

Good luck.

Looking forward to hearing about your journey - I don't bother with the SF site anymore.

FF

Hello to all! I'm a noob, using Slimfast to help me lose weight... my target this month will be 10lb, which i have my fingers crossed for, since i have lost 3lb this month already... is it cheating to count that? :D oh well, i'm counting it anyway hehe - I need the boost!

Here's to a successful September for everyone!

Polly xxxx

back off my hols and 2.5lb heavier. Miffed but I'm not surprised really! Must get back on track this week, I think I'm going to change my weigh in day to Friday now aswell as this will be easier for me and hopefully encourage me to be strict over the weekends!

Rachel...I think a bit of weight gain is fine after a holiday and I`m sure it`ll come of quickly.
Me......I`m super pleased at having lost 1 and a half pounds this week.
something maybe to do with the fact I`m back at work after the 6 weeks hols and am very busy with the new children....
Kim x

3 down this week :)

hey all! hope everyone's going well?
i'm back on the SF since yesterday - had a week or so off as been off colour endlessly so thought i'd try eating to sort myself out! despite being pig like and getting thru about 6 big bars of milka chocolate in a week, i'm managed to stay the same, woo hoo! anyhow, now I have 3 weeks left of sept [almost] I would like to lose 4 lbs :) xXx

Hi all

I've just discovered I've lost my holiday weight in one week - unheard of for me!

As I'm so motivated, I'm setting myself a target of 5lb by the end of the month, then I'll really go for it next month. This month is going to be strange as I'll be at home for at least two weeks while I'm in between jobs, so I'm going to need your support guys!

Hello everyone. :busted:

Right confession time. I have had an awful week - all good intentions went out the window and to cut a long story short I have managed to gain a massive 4lbs in one week - OMG!!! :doh:

Right now for the good news. I have rejoined my gym and am going to try to go two to three times a week. I need to get the scales going the right way and that is down. :whacky068:

Naughty me. :break_diet:

FF

Don`t despair FF.....it`s all over now!( Pats you on the back!) I can put that on being good so no problem for you to get back in to control hun.
Keep smiling
Kim x

YES YES YES...wooohoooo.....for the second week in a row I have lost weight..(believe me this is a record!!) A loss of 1 and a half pound again...am feeling on top of the world.....
Have finally realised that I can acheive weight loss with SF...yeah...
xxxx

Down 2...so that's 5 in 2 weeks! :D

Back