SlimFast - started this week

Bellas89

Hi everyone!

Just joined this site as I feel it would be good to share my journey from beginning to end and hear about others stories, tips, etc.

I just started slim fast this week... I weighed myself on Monday and I am my heaviest I have ever been! 13 stone 5 pounds!!! I feel that this week has gone really well considering going from such an appetite to such a reduced intake.

Just wanted to ask whether it's ok that I am not having fruit as snacks as I'm not a fan of fruit? Just having snack bars, low fat baked crisps, sugar free jelly and crackerbread with lots of healthy low fat toppings. Is this ok?

Thanks for reading my post!

Charlotte ☺️

Weigh in day tomorrow!!! I'm excited as it's the first week and I have done this diet to the book!! Wish me luck and I will keep you posted

Got on the scales this morning........ (Drum roll) I lost 4 pounds in my first week! I'm happy however I always had it in my head that I would lose 5 pounds in the first week as I went on diets that I have been on before and lost that much the first week. Oh well, it's going in the right direction! This might be too much information but maybe having a bowel movement might have lost that extra pound! So now I am currently 13 stone 1 pound. Would like to lose at least 2 pound this week before weigh in next Monday! #determined

Good luck and 4lb loss is great :) I am doing the Tesco Ultra Slim the shakes are lovely, lost 8lb and gonna weigh again to morrow

That's an excellent start Charlotte. :)

It sounds to me like you are doing everything right. :) I've had a bit of a wobble the last couple of weeks, but I do like this diet as it gives me a clear framework to work with. Having the snack calories to play with makes all the difference to me and (usually) help me stay on plan.

Good luck and 4lb loss is great :) I am doing the Tesco Ultra Slim the shakes are lovely, lost 8lb and gonna weigh again to morrow

Thank you Debbie! Fingers crossed for tomorrow... Hope to hear from you with your results. It's great to hear everyone's weigh ins. Gives more motivation and inspiration!

Good luck!

That's an excellent start Charlotte. :)

It sounds to me like you are doing everything right. :) I've had a bit of a wobble the last couple of weeks, but I do like this diet as it gives me a clear framework to work with. Having the snack calories to play with makes all the difference to me and (usually) help me stay on plan.

I am loving this diet! It is so easy to follow! Don't really have to think about much when it comes to food. It's ok to have a wobble every now and then... I had a slither of lemon sponge cake this evening at work but I didn't have a snack so I'm not gonna beat myself up about it too much!

I admire your journey so far. You have lost loads of weight it seems from your info underneath your name when you post! Well done!

Thank you for responding to my post

Well done Charlotte! That's an excellent result in your first week. I agree that this is an excellent, easy diet to be on. Don't stress the odd wobble. These things happen and as long as they're not happening too often, they shouldn't affect the overall result.

Good luck with your journey. I hope you achieve all your goals.

Kev X

Back