Slimfast vs tesco?

I have been buying the tesco shakes and i must say i find them really nice especially the strawberry one! They do a hot choc one too don't they, I think i might get this next time I go, it would be nice for when u just fancy something hot.

Kerry x

Tried tesco ultra slim hot chocolate and hated it. no idea why.
Tried asda ready made vanilla shake and it was lush just like ice cream

Hi,
I started the Tesco Ultra Slim diet last Monday. I have lost 4 pounds!
Now I did have a treat on Saturday night, a Chinese and a bottle of wine so I am very pleased.
I am using the chocolate flavoured shake which Tesco are doing 2 boxes for £6.00 (thats 12 meals). I have one in the morning, 1 at lunch then a normal dinner. I didn't really like the taste of the shake so I have been adding a shot of espresso to it and it's lovely - like a chilled Cafe Mocha.
I have done Celebrity Slim before and loved the Cafe Latte but I cannot afford £25 a week to do the diet.
Here's to next week!

I have the Tesco chocolate shake, i quite like it. I always have my shakes with 200ml or 250ml of low fat Soya milk, with 1 scoop of powder, then fill the rest of the shake with water, it takes a bit of getting used to the watery soya milk!! lol.

Although nothing can beat Slim Fast Banana flavour... it truely is amazingly delicious!!! :D

Anyone tried the Slimfast Lemon Meringue? I've bought one but keep passing it over for a cafe one again. Is it disgustingly sweet cos I love lemon normally?

Back