Slimjming World Hell

Dooleych

I am finding it really hard with slimming world I am on extra easy and only losing 1lb per week can anybody help me with speed foods and what I am doing wrong?

You don't say how much weight you've already lost or how much you need to lose but to be honest I think that maybe you're expecting too much. A pund a week is a good result and doesn't mean that you're doing anything wrong.
I know that some people lose weight super quick but they are the lucky ones, it doesn't mean that they are doing the plan better than those of us who lose weight more slowly. Those of us who lose weight more slowly just have to knuckle down and enjoy the ride.
If you like you could put your food diary on here and we can see if we can spot something.
I lost 7 stone to get to target at an average of 1lb a week.

A pound is a pound better off than on some people are excitted to WI and be told that they have lost a pound i know am it also means the slower it comes of the longer it stays of later at target. Try not to be downhearted about it try having things like grapefruits, plums, and mixed salad leaves i find they help me through out my journey. x good luck and keep smiling.

Dooleych said:
I am finding it really hard with slimming world I am on extra easy and only losing 1lb per week can anybody help me with speed foods and what I am doing wrong?

Are you filling up on super free foods? and 1/3 plate rule. One thing I've noticed boosted my weightlosses is making sure I have syns everyday in the past I was eating as few syns as possible but now I have at least 5 a day and if I want to save a few for weekends I still can

Like you say super speed foods are great include as many as you can into your meal snack on them and have a look at super speed soup it really boosts your intake of ss foods
Good luck
But 1lb a week is good remember these people with 3lbs loss will often have a slower loss or sts the next week or even gain so it evens out

thank you

I lost 7lbs before xmas and put it back on and since then only lost 3lbs, I find the either eating too much or eating too little a problem with slimming world and don't know to have baked potatoes and pasta in one day or stick to a more red version. I do come out on a tuesday and am so dispondent I eat the fridge.

Go back to basics as if it was your first week on the plan. Sit down with your books and write out your meal plan for the week, showing what your HEs are and counting your syns. Your superfree foods are really important so make sure you include lots of these. Post this in the food diary section and then people will give you some advice on whether you are heading in the right direction.

I take it you mean you weigh on on Tuesday? What is your consultant saying - have you spoken to him/her about how you are feeling?

When I was going to group, there was a lady that was having the same problem, and although she was happy to be losing, she was very frustrated because she hoped to lose more. It turned out that she was a phantom chewy chewer, lol. She was going through about 3 packets of chewing gum a day, and didn't realise that they were syns.

I find the either eating too much or eating too little a problem with slimming world and don't know to have baked potatoes and pasta in one day or stick to a more red version. I do come out on a tuesday and am so dispondent I eat the fridge.

I think you already know why your weight-loss is low then - if you're having a binge after weigh-in then that's probably not doing your weight-loss any favours :(

Have you talked to your consultant? I'm sure s/he'd be happy to give you some pointers if you're struggling!

Having pasta for tea and a baked potato for lunch on an ee day is absolutely fine - just make sure you're having your 1/3 superfree at each meal. It's good for you and it fills you up :)

hIs it good to have baked pots and pasta on same day and what do you balance it with

Depends which plan you are on - green and EE are fine but not on red unless you are taking them as your HEBs.

They are free foods on green/Ee so you can eat as much as you need to satisfy your hunger but you need to fill one third of your plate with superfree foods.

I think you need to go back and read your books or speak to your consultant as it sounds like you are still struggling to understand the plans. It takes a bit of time to get your head around it but when you do, you shouldn't feel the need to go out and binge.

Back