Fiddle Girl - 30lbs 26.5lbs
Pink - 36lbs to lose - 36lbs to go
Ponytales - 23lb to lose - 23lb to go

Name goal loss - lbs to go

Fiddle Girl - 30lbs 26.5lbs
Pink - 36lbs to lose - 36lbs to go
Nanny Doreen - 12lbs to lose. 12lb to go

Starting low as I have been away and had a mad eating weekend and am expecting a gain this Friday.

got a right grump on today...I couldnt imagine my final goal when I started this and so aimed for 12 stone 6 to start...I am 2 lbs away from that, and my new goal is now 9 st 13...I'm in a sabotage mood...cant imagine it...etc etc...Got to snap out and do something positive. I think I need a new kind of exercise too to blitz my belly...dont know why I am on here grumping. Anyone else ever felt like this?

I have felt like that too. I have had a good while where I was up and down like a yoyo. Suddenly at Christmas my head changed and I lost 10.1/2 lbs from xmas until Friday before last. That is a lot for me - if the weekend mentioned above don`t spoil it. Not sure what the answer is and I guess a lot of us have felt like it.

I get up in the morning and decide it is going to be a good day and usually it is. I live on my own so nobody to cook for but me which I think makes it a bit easier,

I do hope you get some replies that will help you

I am the same ladies, I have a good few weeks and then a 'down in the dumps - I am always going to be fat' day. Just focus on your previous weight losses as proof - you can do it. You lost one stone... so why not two, three etc? xx

I have lost 3lbs this week... chuffed! :character00100: And on the way to a slimmer summer. Good luck for the impending week ladies.

Fiddle Girl - 30lbs - 26.5lbs to go
Pink - 36lbs to lose - 33lbs to go

Reander - 35lbs to lose - 35lbs to go

I'm so glad i'm not the only one who gets excited about finally getting into a different weight category :eek: I still have a way to go until i'm overweight, but oh the excitement when I got down from morbidly obese to severely obese category :D

I also have those sabotage days (a lot of them lately). Wish I had a solution. At the moment I pull up my excel slimming world spreadsheet and look at all the losses and that helps motivate a bit.

Yeah I felt a little lost I guess...I couldnt imagine getting past this point and now I am and I am succeeding. I've never completed anything to the very best of my ability...and this time I am. so it is possible. I worked out it had to do alot with fear and failing! I need to keep on with it good. I can and I am feeling a lot better today :) xx
I have felt like that too. I have had a good while where I was up and down like a yoyo. Suddenly at Christmas my head changed and I lost 10.1/2 lbs from xmas until Friday before last. That is a lot for me - if the weekend mentioned above don`t spoil it. Not sure what the answer is and I guess a lot of us have felt like it.

I get up in the morning and decide it is going to be a good day and usually it is. I live on my own so nobody to cook for but me which I think makes it a bit easier,

I do hope you get some replies that will help you

Yeah that's what it was like...'I will always be fat, I'm still fat feeling'...Ok, so I lost 2st 12.5 lbs so far since october....I need to lose 2st 9 to be 7 lbs within the top end of 'healthy weight' I lost more than that already so if you put it like that, there is no reason why I cant do it in the nxt 26 weeks....thanks! Its hard this head stuff isnt it!
I am the same ladies, I have a good few weeks and then a 'down in the dumps - I am always going to be fat' day. Just focus on your previous weight losses as proof - you can do it. You lost one stone... so why not two, three etc? xx

I get well excited about the new stone catagory! This most recent one was one I've never been before as an adult anyways so I was elated! Overweight will be great! I'm going to shout it from the roof tops! I must've been like 16 or so the last time I was merely 'overweight'! I've been obese all my adult life and I am now 38...and looking forward to finally being a healthy weight....although that is a long way yet. looking at the spreadsheet is a good idea...I keep a log on my phone too...

I'm so glad i'm not the only one who gets excited about finally getting into a different weight category :eek: I still have a way to go until i'm overweight, but oh the excitement when I got down from morbidly obese to severely obese category :D

I also have those sabotage days (a lot of them lately). Wish I had a solution. At the moment I pull up my excel slimming world spreadsheet and look at all the losses and that helps motivate a bit.

I would love to have something like a spreadsheet - not good at computers. I think I have a book somewhere. Must look it out.

Put on 1/2 but am pleased with that. Could have been a lot worse.

Nanny Doreen - 12lbs to lose. + 1/2 so 12.1/2lbs to go

I had a horrific long weekend food wise, but somehow I managed to turn it around and lose 1/2 a pound.

Ponytales - 23lb to lose - 22.5lb to go
Nanny Doreen - 12lbs to lose. + 1/2 so 12.1/2lbs to go

Well done Nanny for keeping the damage to the very minimal... and well done Ponytales for turning it around and getting a loss. Keep up the excellent work ladies. xx

I would love to have something like a spreadsheet - not good at computers. I think I have a book somewhere. Must look it out.

I'm useless with Excel but I downloaded the spreadsheet from here and it's easy since you just have to put your details and weight in. But I use a diary too. It's just nice to have a record of it somewhere where you can look back at it and see your progress x

I just have a list on my phone saying weight, week number, weight lost so far...I look at it probably a couple of times a week! Its good to see it...and to remind yourself its coming off and you can never predict by how much each week!

I'm useless with Excel but I downloaded the spreadsheet from here and it's easy since you just have to put your details and weight in. But I use a diary too. It's just nice to have a record of it somewhere where you can look back at it and see your progress x

Had a gym induction yesterday...I like the feeling after doing exercise and I enjoy swimming and aqua fit but was scared of the gym as was worried I was too unfit...it was ok! I went again today and did the routine I have been given..poured with sweat and looked red faced and then went off to buy some low syn crisps from the super market, found some beef crunch ones in sainsburys for 4 syns...Gyms done me in though...swimming tomorrow I think...:) Will go again on Sunday or Monday before weigh in

Hi all,
Am I too late to join you all? I really want to get to 7st 12 by July! I have my first WI tomorrow after doing a full week of SP - fingers crossed. I have done zero exercise though. I bought an exercise DVD - now just to actually do it!

Well done on getting to the gym Fiddlegirl... are you still stiff today?

Welcome on board DietDoll. Good luck with your weight loss goal. xx

Hi all,
Am I too late to join you all? I really want to get to 7st 12 by July! I have my first WI tomorrow after doing a full week of SP - fingers crossed. I have done zero exercise though. I bought an exercise DVD - now just to actually do it!

Hi Dietdoll. Just add yourself to the list and the amount you wish to lose. You can let us know and one of us can do it for you if you prefer.

Back