Slimmer for Summer Starting April 2015

It'll be gone next week :) Don't worry! x
Well done everyone.
Not the best start for me, sadly. Star week has resulted in a gain of 1.5lbs :-(

Fiddle Girl - 30lbs - 26.5lbs to go
Jo.b. - 7.5lbs to lose -1.5lbs gained - 9lbs to go
Pink - 36lbs to lose - 8lbs lost - 28lbs to go
Ponytales - 23lb to lose - 22.5lb to go
Nanny Doreen - Target 12lbs. + 1/2on + 1 so 13.1/2lbs to go
Reander - 35lbs to lose - 35lbs to go
TheDietDoll - Target 29.5lbs - lost 7lbs - 22lbs to go.
Waa13 Target 36lb -34lb to go.
Lilmissemmylou -Target 28lb - Lost 3.5lb, 24.5lb to go
Storm Target 28lbs - + 2lb. 30lbs to go.
Holiday-dieter - Target 42lbs -
Deedz12 - Target 30lbs. 27.1/2lb to go
Sazmajig - Target 30lbs - 23.5lbs to go
Boofle - Target 10lbs -

Waa - how much walking have you been doing? I am trying to get walking every day this week to get a good loss for week 2. Was only aiming for 2 ish hours of walking though to get myself back into it but already done 40 mins yesterday and 40 today so hopefully will get past the 2 hour mark easily :)

ive been walking at least 2 miles every time so about 40mins 3 times a week but thats only because of work if i wasnt working so much i would be out more than that and for longer

I could start this with 'tmi' but I dont think it is...
I have and have had an over hanging belly for as long as I can remember being over weight...(since I was 16/17/18...not sure exactly)
I've hated it and what its meant mentally and physically...its made me feel less than, unattractive, shy, both in everyday situations and personal situations.
Being obese and the belly has stopped me from moving forward with many things.

I went to the doctors when I was 25 about weight loss help and the belly. I described it to the nurse and told her it hangs down a bit, it doesnt cover my knickers but its there creating a line..
she gave me a healthy eating leaflet and told me not to worry it probably wouldnt go away even if I lost weight and at least I had a pretty face.
I was distraught and upset...
I carried on anyway and lost 2 stones...it all went back on and the belly remained.
THIS time I am 38 and have improved alot in my self esteem, still a long way to go but I am losing weight for the right reasons - because I want to and because its healthier...
I had new hopes and doubts about the belly leaving but I can honestly say its lifting...the overhang is lifting!! Since starting gym instead of swimming 3 weeks ago nearly I can see the improvement starting already. That nurse was wrong....its going to go!! I feel optomisitic and happy and wanted to share this incase anyone is in a similar belly....if your ab muscles have not split previously it can go!! Exercise is helping me...for once I can see that there is light at the end of the tunnel and the thing that I called the bain of my life is on the move! I wish I'd taken a before pic of the belly...mind you if I do one now and another at the end of the summer maybe that'll be enough...

I hope this is helpful and not tmi.... xxx

Nanny Doreen - Target 12lbs. Lost what I put om so still 12lbs to go
Waa13 Target 36lb -31.5lb to go.
Boofle - Target 10lbs -

I am pleased I lost what I put on over the last two weeks - thank goodness - now it is like starting again because I still have it all to lose.

Not tmi Fiddle girl. I do hope it all goes away for you. I am sure it will

Not tmi! It's positive :) how great to hear that you are seeing results you are working hard to achieve. Well done you xxx

thankyou Sazmajig and Nanny Doreen :) Trying...and feeling like its working and seeing that it is working...Must keep losing too...:) x

Well done everyone.
Not the best start for me, sadly. Star week has resulted in a gain of 1.5lbs :-(

Nanny Doreen - Target 12lbs. + 1/2on + 1 so 13.1/2lbs to go
Waa13 Target 36lb -34lb to go.
Boofle - Target 10lbs -

I don't expect anything great next week due to it being my TOTM... however, still gotta keep on going huh? Have a nice weekend Jo. xx

WELL i am totally shocked lost 6 this week followed success express low carbs plenty of water am amazed i thought the scales were wrong, onwards and upwards lol xx good luck to everyone xx

wow 6lb is amazing!! Well done.

Can I ask re the body magic awards - I am working towards my silver, if you start off working for silver do you automatically get bronze too? or just never get bronze?

Wow well done!
You must be thrilled :)

That's brilliant - might have to look more into success express. Where is best to find info on this?

Well done Boofle, an excellent result! xxx

WELL i am totally shocked lost 6 this week followed success express low carbs plenty of water am amazed i thought the scales were wrong, onwards and upwards lol xx good luck to everyone xx

I am pleased I lost what I put on over the last two weeks - thank goodness - now it is like starting again because I still have it all to lose.

Yay! Well done to both of you! I might try to follow in your footsteps next week as not feeling too confident about the scales this week - it just sort of all got away from me but still have until Tuesday to find out!!

Updated for Boofle 16.00 Sunday 26/4

Nanny Doreen - Target 12lbs. Lost what I put om so still 12lbs to go
Waa13 Target 36lb -31.5lb to go.
Boofle - Target 10lbs - 6lbs - 4 to go.

Scales tomorrow...Have stuck to plan...Had a meal out yesterday and the only thing I could see to syn was olive oil, so I gave it 6 syns hope its ok! I spent the day out today and resisted homemade sausage rolls and fizzy wine...stuck to my apples as usual and water...felt happy though! :) I have no idea of the scales...shouldnt have put on but I have no idea really!! Hoping for any loss....

Fingers crossed for you, i'm sure you will have had a loss if i managed to go out one weekend drinking and then go for a chippy after and loose weight then you should be able to

Back