Slimmer for Summer Starting April 2015

Oh another one for you Boofle - for lunch I had eggy bread with stevia sprinkled on :D Kinda like a sweet french toast but can be done using 1 HEX B - again a good sweet alternative x

Sazmajig - maintain is better than a gain :D

Great work all! I lost 2.5 this week. Expecting a s/t/s or gain next as I'm going back to extra easy after two weeks SP but have no plans so we'll see.

Fiddle Girl - 30lbs - 21.5lbs to go
Jo.b. - 7.5lbs to lose - 2lbs lost - 5.5lbs to go
Pink - 36lbs to lose - 12lbs lost - 24lbs to go
Ponytales - 23lb to lose - 4lb lost - 19lb to go
Nanny Doreen - Target 12lbs. - 3 losses & gains so total loss now 1/2lb.
Reander - 35lbs to lose - 35lbs to go +2lbs extra
TheDietDoll - Target 29.5lbs - lost 7lbs - 22lbs to go.
Waa13 Target 36lb -27lb to go.
Lilmissemmylou -Target 28lb - Lost 9lb, 19lb to go
Storm Target 28lbs - +2 / -½ / -4 -/ -2½ / 23 to go
Holiday-dieter - Target 42lbs -
Deedz12 - Target 30lbs -lost 4.5-25.5lb to go
Sazmajig - Target 30lbs - 22.5lbs to go
Boofle - Target 10lbs - 6lbs - 4 to go.
Scorpiolady - Target 20lbs - lost 4lbs - 16lbs to go
LianneJane5687 - Target 24lb - 23lb to go.

1lb off for me... in the right direction and motivation to make next week even better. Keep up the fantastic work ladies. xx

Pink - 36lbs to lose - 13lbs lost - 23lbs to go
Scorpiolady - Target 20lbs - lost 4lbs - 16lbs to go

Hi LilMissEmmyLou, I normally spread syns through the week, i like a curly wurly or occasional crisp but went for a meal bottle wine dessert, syns soon mount up, but not going to do that again need to save some to get mr through the week xx

Good luck for the week everyone...I feel a bit slow this week...time of the month and all...going to get myself to the gym later...got out of bed in the night and ate 2 chocolate fingers (3syns) terrible! I blame my period...At least I wrote the syns down :s I havent gone over either, just means I get less for the day! Really looking for a good loss on monday...

I would never be able to lose anything if I ate those treats! Well done! I used to live in Newcastle! :)
I'm with you this week fiddle girl, 1lb here too which is actually great as my trip to Newcastle ended up involving pizza, chocolate, cream cakes, pasties and an egg mc muffin doh! Heres to this week being an amazing one :D

Pink - 36lbs to lose - 12lbs lost - 24lbs to go
Storm Target 28lbs - + 2lb. 30lbs to go. - 1/2 29.1/2 to go -4 - 25.1/2
Scorpiolady - Target 20lbs - 18lbs to go

Lol Fiddle girl, tbh it was a fluke I lost anything! I think it only worked because my trip was the tuesday/wednesday and my weigh day is tuesday so still had 5 days to be good after the trip before I got on the scales :) I've never lived in Newcastle, furthest north I lived was Liverpool but it would have been nice - sadly got a call today to say I didnt get the job but they will fire me some feedback to go for some of the other manager posts coming up in the near future :)

You've done really well! Newcastle is great, I grew up in the North East and all my family live up there in Tyneside and Northumberland...maybe next time you will get it...I think it is a good place to live! :) Even if there are greggs bakers open til 4 am for late night pasty treats!
Lol Fiddle girl, tbh it was a fluke I lost anything! I think it only worked because my trip was the tuesday/wednesday and my weigh day is tuesday so still had 5 days to be good after the trip before I got on the scales :) I've never lived in Newcastle, furthest north I lived was Liverpool but it would have been nice - sadly got a call today to say I didnt get the job but they will fire me some feedback to go for some of the other manager posts coming up in the near future :)

lol I used to work for Greggs when I was 18 - never one that opened that late though :eek: crazy!!

As we aren't moving back to England (for now) we signed for a new house over here and move in the next week, so all the packing and moving should hopefully help the scales on Tuesday :) Having afternoon tea on Sunday for the other halfs birthday which isn't great but no way am I missing out on opera cake and scones with clotted cream <3 Love afternoon tea :D

Sorry I've been AWOL this week (been ill and missed weigh in)..should make it next weds though. In the meantime, you're all doing fab x

Ha ha! I worked in a 'bakers oven' shop and cafe from the age of 15-18 part time...I really do not think it helped my weight or relationship with food! They are owned by greggs now I think...
Enjoy that cream tea, sounds lovely :)and good luck with the move...
I've not had an off plan meal nor snack since I started S/W...starting to think I'd like to eat a 'normal' pudding as a treat though...I'm not sure where I'd stop though so better not yet...not totally over binge mentality/secret scoffing :s!
lol I used to work for Greggs when I was 18 - never one that opened that late though :eek: crazy!!

As we aren't moving back to England (for now) we signed for a new house over here and move in the next week, so all the packing and moving should hopefully help the scales on Tuesday :) Having afternoon tea on Sunday for the other halfs birthday which isn't great but no way am I missing out on opera cake and scones with clotted cream <3 Love afternoon tea :D

Fiddle girl - I have had 2 days off plan and this will be my 3rd. I figure we still have to live life and if we are good on a day to day basis the odd day here or there when it just isnt easy to stick to plan will be ok :) I have always had a "reason" to go off plan though so that stops it spilling into the next day x

I guess so...I had a christmas dinner on christmas day, and a pudding...I syned it all though and had less syns all week and still lost 3 lbs...could have had a chocolate! Didn't dare though I was determined not to put on weight over Christmas...the next reasons if I had any could be my friends wedding on 1 August, and my boyfriends Birthday on 9 August...they are a while away yet though!
Fiddle girl - I have had 2 days off plan and this will be my 3rd. I figure we still have to live life and if we are good on a day to day basis the odd day here or there when it just isnt easy to stick to plan will be ok :) I have always had a "reason" to go off plan though so that stops it spilling into the next day x

Hello all! Just wanted to say good luck to you all this week. WI tonight for me so will check back in after :)

Another 2lbs off for me this week... :bliss::bliss: *My body magic for the week*

Scorpiolady - Target 20lbs - lost 6lbs - 14lbs to go

Last edited:
Another 2lbs off for me this week... :bliss::bliss: *My body magic for the week*

LOL love this.

I gained 2 this week, but expected it after 2 weeks of SP. Hopefully my body is back to normal next week. :)

Storm Target 28lbs - +2 / -½ / -4 -/ -2½ / +2 / 25 to go

I need some inspiration guys, ive not really been on plan the past few weeks for various reasons outwith my control, was ready to get back on plan this week as i am away on holiday on the 30th but i haven't been feeling well, anyone got anything they have to eat that they have as a pick me up which is healthy? or any ideas anyone could have to help?

Lost alb this week - so over the moon to be back on track! Though already being tempted with Hog Rolls and crackling for lunch - gonna have left over cottage pie from last night instead!

Storm Target 28lbs - +2 / -½ / -4 -/ -2½ / +2 / 25 to go
Sazmajig - Target 30lbs - 20.5lbs to go

I can't update at the moment, had a loss of half a pound.

Back