Slimmer of the month

AnnaR

Can you get slimmer of the month if it's the month you started? I only ask as I had a big weight loss, week 1, so unsure if i still qualify?

Ive only ever heard of slimmer of the month on here as our class have never done it but think its a great idea

our C always mentions SOTM and who won it - but I personally feel it should only be awarded IF the person has stayed to class the whole month too - I really don't know though if you get it with being your first month - ring your C and see?

Good luck and well done.

Okay, I can understand that if a person had a big loss in week one but if you lost 1-3lbs I would feel pretty hard done by if they then halved if when working out SOTM

They would also be halving the bigger losers bigger loss though - so everyone is treated the same on their first month.

To be honest I do think the whole SOTW and SOTM thing is a bit daft and potentially demoralising, but that's a whole other discussion. Don't get me wrong, it's nice when you win it, but it's as much luck as anything else. Someone weighing 400lb who loses 4-5lb some weeks is no better a slimmer than someone weighing 200lb who loses 1lb consistently every week. They are both doing their best and following the plan.

yeah i agree with MadameLaMinx - that is until i win sotw and sotm!!! hehehehe

Back