• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slimmer of the year shortlsited!! yippee

Hi everyone
Has anyone else found out they have been shortlisted for slimmer of the year??
My wife and I have lost 21 stone between us this year on CD (me 13stone wifey 8stone) and were nominated for slimmers of the year by our lovely CDC
I have today received a phone call saying thet we have been shortlisted, I am soo excited and pleased. It has made my journey even more worth it
My CD journey was an amazing one (take a look at my blog that I kept whilst on my journey The Big Diet )
This diet is fantastic and I 100% recommend it to anyone who really wants to lose weight and is prepared to stick to it. Just look at me, I stuck rigidly to sole source for 7 months and now I am reaping the rewards!! size 32 " waist down from 56" I can now shop in any shop!! in fact a catalogue that came through the post the other day only started from waist 34" so I was too small for it!!
I have started to excercise and really enjoying life.
I would love to hear from anyone else who has been nominated
feel free to drop me a line
email [email protected]

Best wishes to you all
Alan

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Ive just had a quick look at your blog, and wil go back and read it in full later, but all I can say is WOW!!!!!!! you have done amazingly well, and I wish you and your wife every success in Slimmer of the Year.

domino

S: 13st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 0st7lb(3.72%)
Well done to the both of you ~ have a lovely time and I would hope they'll be some nice photo's of the event posted on here so we can all see :party0011:

OH MY GOD!!!! It's you!!!

You are the reason i started the cambridge diet!!! I was browsing diet blogs and found yours, AND your links to minimins!!!

I cant thank you enough, you've helped me start the best journey of my life (so far anyway!) xxxx

Thanks for your kind words

Hi leah (Blue Grapefruit)
Thankyou for your kind word, its lovely to know that I have inspired you on your journey. You are not the first to tell me this and each time it makes me feel real proud. I hope my blog lives on as an inspiration to many more
good luck wih the rest of your journey
Best Wishes
Alan

(i'm sorry, for the first time ever, i'm lost for words - anyone who knows me on minis knows how odd this is)

xxxx

WOWZERS!! You have done so so so so very very very very well

Good on yer!

Mike

Thanks Mike

Thanks Mike,
Its a fantastic feeling, I feel honoured to have been shortlisted and hope to meet many people in December at the finals.

you were the reason I started CD and now people say the same to me.
I am loving my new life!!!

Superb m8!! I shall see you at the conference, make sure you come and say hello!! I shall buy you a water at the bar (without a lemon slice in it!) ;-)

Mike

Wwoooweeee, have been checking out how your doing over the last few months, You have both achieved so much, huge congratulations to you both and the very best of luck x

Hello Alan
Well done to you and your wife , did she have some photos up too ? So you might be up for a holiday somewhere if you win ?
Have not read your blog yet but i will , i want to see how you found CD along the way . Well done .

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Wowzers ..... that's some going you guys!! True inspiration and motivation for everyone on Mims. Congratulations to both of you and good luck for the final.