Slimmerkays journey to a slimmer Kay

slimmerkay

Silver Member
I did have a diary somewhere but it's been so long since I updated I may as well start again here.

START AGAIN (sigh) ... that seems to be the theme of the day for me. I decided to re-start the weight loss today after not trying for a few weeks. I'm starting my diary again, and hubby and I are now discussing a divorce so another "start again".

Is it 2010 yet?

(((hugs))) wow you have such a lot going on right now i hope everything goes ok for you, i am looking forward to hearing about your weight loss sucess
take carexx

Thanks a lot hun. I'll be ok - I'm a tough old bird lol.

8th Sept 09 - Day 2

I had a great day yesterday - well diet wise I did. I was so preoccupied with the split that I didn't snack at all. Let's hope that continues.

I told my 10 year old what is happening (my other boy is only 2 and DH can tell his own boys) and he was really grown up and understanding about it bless him.

I laid awake most of the night and came to a decision about my future life. I'm going back to work but not as a secretary this time - been there done that. I'm going into nursing :eek: Wanted to do it for ages but things always held me back. But this is the time for new starts ;)

awww your little boy sounds a rite big boy! Bless him!

really glad your deit went well yesterday good luck for today

love katiexx

I sneaked on the scales this morning. I know I shouldn't have but they read 233lbs which means I reached my 1 stone lost target :bliss:

oooooh thats fab hunny!! well done!!!

onwards and downwards!

xxxxxxxxxxx

hi Karen how are things?? good luck with the return to nursing I am just finishing my course and hope to qualifie by june, what area do you want to work in??

Hey Kay,

How are you today?

Keep up the good work :)

cooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

u ok hun?
xxx

Hi - I'm fine. Just been away for a few days with mum. Got back today to a pile of problems :sigh:

I'm only looking to go into nursing as a Nursing Assistant or Health Care Worker. I would love to work on the maternity ward but I don't suppose you get to pick and choose.

I've yet to get any details on it all. I also want to do some volunteer work in the hospital before I go any further.

hey hun

sorry to hear u r havin problems!!

bug hugz hunny

luv katie
xx

hiya kay hope u r well
xxxx

Hi Katie :D

So sorry I have not been around. My head hasn't been on losing weight at all.

We are having severe financial difficulties at the mo and have had to take the car off the road because we can't afford the repairs needed to get a new MOT :cry:

Then our 10 year old Kieran had his 11+ Exam for entrance into Grammar School last Saturday and we had LOTS of practice to do for that. We get the results on 10th Oct so now it's fingernail biting time ;)

Good news is although I haven't been taking Xenical or dieting I have at least maintained my weight ;)

Hey Kay, hope things are improving for you hun. Well done on the maintaining. Chin up x

Hiya, just to let you know i requested you on fb x

I really must remember to update my own diary lol.

My school had a reunion a few weeks ago. I wouldn't go because of my weight :(. I made the excuse I was away with my mum but I didn't go until AFTER the reunion.

Anyway, since, loads of old friends have contacted me on FB and now they are talking of another (better) reunion after Xmas.

I'm not going unless I lose at least 2 stone :(

Abby - I accepted your friend's request on FB :D

Because of low finances we've had to take our car off the road until we can afford to MOT it. So today we've walked to Asda, shopped and walked back again. 10 miles in all :D

Back