slimmiing world online newbie

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by clairem87, 29 October 2010 Social URL.

1. clairem87

clairem87 cos i need this xxx

Start Weight:
    20st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(6.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hey! ive just joined sw online yesterday, have had my first day on plan today and have eaten sooooo much lol! have no idea how i should expect to lose weight this way but a friend has done it this way so i know it works lol!

anyone else use the online sw?

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    Hi Claire,

I'm also doing SW online. I'm really happy with it. Am still having really big meals (although I don't tend to have breakfast - naughty I know but I'm just never up early enough) and eating loads including little bits of chocolate etc with my syns. I have lost 29lbs in about 10 weeks (or thereabouts). I think I've been lucky though so far and fully expect my losses to slow down. I'm prepared for the long haul to try and get to a shape that I want to be. I think the important thing is to have targets which are achievable and realistic and then anything else is a bonus. As someone else on this forum once said, the weight didn't go on in a few weeks so it won't come off in that. Stick with it and I'm sure you'll be succesful.

Good luck.

Gail x

4. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW Group
    I am doing online now, started on Monday and kept to it until today (work related trauma) but seem to be able to keep to it better this way. Have first online weigh in on Monday - good luck with SW it works.

5. Stefanie

Stefanie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(24.08%)
    Hey and welcome! I have been doing online too for 2 weeks and so far I have loved it. Xx

6. Carmie

Carmie Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.34%)
    Not doing it online through the website, but I am following the plan from home, I have the books and there is so much info and help on here and other places, so I'm sure i'll be fine!
    Good luck everyone x

7. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    I'm a Body Optimiser! Have been since April and love it. Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.