slimmiing world online newbie

clairem87

cos i need this xxx
hey! ive just joined sw online yesterday, have had my first day on plan today and have eaten sooooo much lol! have no idea how i should expect to lose weight this way but a friend has done it this way so i know it works lol!

anyone else use the online sw?

x

Hi Claire,

I'm also doing SW online. I'm really happy with it. Am still having really big meals (although I don't tend to have breakfast - naughty I know but I'm just never up early enough) and eating loads including little bits of chocolate etc with my syns. I have lost 29lbs in about 10 weeks (or thereabouts). I think I've been lucky though so far and fully expect my losses to slow down. I'm prepared for the long haul to try and get to a shape that I want to be. I think the important thing is to have targets which are achievable and realistic and then anything else is a bonus. As someone else on this forum once said, the weight didn't go on in a few weeks so it won't come off in that. Stick with it and I'm sure you'll be succesful.

Good luck.

Gail x

I am doing online now, started on Monday and kept to it until today (work related trauma) but seem to be able to keep to it better this way. Have first online weigh in on Monday - good luck with SW it works.

Hey and welcome! I have been doing online too for 2 weeks and so far I have loved it. Xx

Not doing it online through the website, but I am following the plan from home, I have the books and there is so much info and help on here and other places, so I'm sure i'll be fine!
Good luck everyone x

Back