Slimmimg aids

Kirstyd22

Hey iv been doin slimming world for some time now and was wondering if taking slimming aids such as adios and slimshots would help speed up the weight loss? My friend takes slimshots ther 9.99 from holland and Barrett, fat burners she feels she cannot eat as much when taking these I was just wondering if they'd b any good?

Thanks in advance :) xx

Icoudnt afford to buy supplements but I do believe losing weight even slowly and healthy eating the SW way is the best way to do it.

I've tried both Adios and Slim Shots.

Personally Adios didn't work at all, period, and as for Slim Shots, not only did they not work for me, but they also were annoying as they had to be taken at specific times. Additionally, Slim Shots are 20 calories per shot, and you take three per day, which is three syns out of your allowance.

Personally the best thing I have ever done is Slimming World - trust in the plan alone and the weight will come off and stay off! :D x

Ooh dear! I never even considerd the syn value just assumed theyd b free cus there a slimming aid! Thank u for pointing that out! Yeah i think it's best to just stick to the plan would be alot healthier for me too :) thanks so much! Xo

Have tried Appesat, did not suppress my appetite, and are very expensive when you have to take 12 a day.

Still considering Thermobol in combination with exercise. I keep getting target adverts for it every time I come onto Minimins xD

I think these 'slimming aids' help you to lose lots of pounds... from your wallet ;) Try upping your exercise a bit instead, would be my tip!

If using slimming aids made losing weight that easy, no one would be overweight! They all say to be combined with exercise & low calorie diet so at the end of the day you don't know whether you've lost weight because of the slimming aid or because you were following a low cal diet & doing more exercise!

I used to abuse diet pills when I suffered with my eating disorder. Some of them gave me diarrhoea, some of them made my heart skip beats, sure.. some of them made me lose weight but as soon as I stopped, I gained the lot back & then extra! They're not worth it in the long run. I think it's best to find out now why you overeat & how to curb your appetite with healthier measures - like eating pasta as it fills you up & best of all, it's FREE on EE SW!

None of the slimming aids are aimed as a long-term solution so once you stop them, you're body will just go back to how it was feeling before. Now, because of my abuse, I have awful IBS which actually prevents me from eating & drinking some of my favourite foods. I have a heart that will skip the odd beat here & there. I also have a lot less money & a lot MORE weight. Trust me, it just isn't worth it!

JemmaBe said:
Have tried Appesat, did not suppress my appetite, and are very expensive when you have to take 12 a day.

Still considering Thermobol in combination with exercise. I keep getting target adverts for it every time I come onto Minimins xD

Dont bother with them!! They raise your heart rate and gave me the shakes and sweats. Not nice! Would never take them again. Some of these kind of pills actually contain speed so watch what youre taking

Back