Slimmimng carrot cake help!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charleypolequeen, 9 March 2010 Social URL.

1. charleypolequeen

charleypolequeen Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    24st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge weight plan
    I have a question does anyone have any idea if i make a sliming world carrot cake double mixture do i double the mixture cooking time as well ?.

also i ahve lost 3 tone with slimmming world how do i get the slimming world stickers on my page? im new but have no idea how to use this site ...help please :) x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For stickers check out the thread at the top of the Off-Topic forum but I think you need have a certain numer of posts before you can add them.

As for your cake, that's a bit difficult to say. it may not be as much as doubling the cooking time., You could split it into two separate batches for cooking or trysticking a knife into the top of the cake. When it comes out clean then that's a sign the cake is ready.

4. charleypolequeen

charleypolequeen Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    24st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge weight plan
    Well thank you very much and well done on your 7.5stone weight loss wow wee how long have you been at target now?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.