Slimming Down

Breakfast: satsuma, banana, apple yogurt
Swim
Supermarket
Monster munch 5.5 syns and apple (soo hungry)

Really pleased with my swim. My backstroke and breaststroke are both very good, and one of my 12 goals for the year was to relearn front crawl. I started with using a kickboard, then just keeping my arms in front, then adding in arms but under water, then going over and cutting into the water. Currently working on my breathing before sticking my head back in and I'll have retaught myself 😁

The boy has a party at 3pm. I'm hoping it's a drop off one!
Plan for the day is spaghetti hoops on toast for lunch... Might do mushrooms and spinach for superfree (speed)
Chicken curry and rice for tea with green beans and broccoli on the side to boost the speed.
There will be various dog walks mixed in and I want to plant out some herbs now my mint, sage, thyme and dill are coming back out. I want to put on a wash and put away loads of washing and see if I can sell some of the clothes the boy has grown out of, I've already separated them out. Hoping to get some sewing done while he's at his party.

Bit disappointed the scales jumped back up that half lb this morning. I'm still having my facial! I know I'm only eating until satisfied, not stuffed. I'm wondering if I should reduce my syns to 20 as I'm only half a stone away from the next drop.

Ok, he's in the difficult, sending me to the nuthouse stage. But look how handsome. 😍

Attachments

• IMG_20180512_144646544_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180512_144646544_HDR.jpg
    765.9 KB · Views: 14
Here's lunch! HEB + 1 syn
I've also had another apple and banana and some pickles and 3 syns on a snack a jack.

9.5 syns so far today

So hungry today! I've been drinking plenty so it's not that.

Attachments

• IMG_20180512_124205167.jpg
    IMG_20180512_124205167.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Had blueberries and a couple of strawberries then chicken curry and rice, with butternut squash, green beans, spinach, onion, pepper, courgette in it for speed/superfree.

Had 9 syns for chocolate. On 18.5 for today. Now to stay away from the fridge!

Quiet here today - hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Breakfast: satsuma, banana, apple yogurt
Swim
Supermarket
Monster munch 5.5 syns and apple (soo hungry)

Really pleased with my swim. My backstroke and breaststroke are both very good, and one of my 12 goals for the year was to relearn front crawl. I started with using a kickboard, then just keeping my arms in front, then adding in arms but under water, then going over and cutting into the water. Currently working on my breathing before sticking my head back in and I'll have retaught myself 😁

The boy has a party at 3pm. I'm hoping it's a drop off one!
Plan for the day is spaghetti hoops on toast for lunch... Might do mushrooms and spinach for superfree (speed)
Chicken curry and rice for tea with green beans and broccoli on the side to boost the speed.
There will be various dog walks mixed in and I want to plant out some herbs now my mint, sage, thyme and dill are coming back out. I want to put on a wash and put away loads of washing and see if I can sell some of the clothes the boy has grown out of, I've already separated them out. Hoping to get some sewing done while he's at his party.

Bit disappointed the scales jumped back up that half lb this morning. I'm still having my facial! I know I'm only eating until satisfied, not stuffed. I'm wondering if I should reduce my syns to 20 as I'm only half a stone away from the next drop.

Well done on your swimming - sounds like a busy day there - our weight can fluctuate can't it? But it's a nuisance - you've done so well - it could be a blip.

Thanks upndown. You are such a night owl! I'm not too worried about the scales, from losing weight before I know that if you stay consistent the weight will come off, if I get distracted by the numbers and binge or what have you then that will screw it all up.

French toast for me this morning... When I get round to making it!

I had the satsuma and apple at work, came home and had the leftover pasta, salad and steak and used 0.5 syn on one of my jellies! Mid afternoon I had a yogurt and some grapes.

I'm making salmon with stir-fry and noodles later. I think I might have an ice cream (within syns) afterwards seeing as though I'm only on 0.5 for the day! Also it might make me not want a sweet treat in the evening.

Still got some discomfort from the fitting yesterday so I'm thinking to do some typing work and maybe catch an early night. Because of going out over the weekend there are a few jobs I want to get done tomorrow between finishing work and picking my son up from school and I don't want this typing work hanging over my head.

A bit annoyed that the coil listed weight gain as a possible side effect. It had better bloody not!

Hi, enjoyed reading your diary, I'm a single mum of 2, I have a dog and work part-time. I was following sw, but find it time consuming trying to make different recipes and expensive as you can eat so much, so I now log my calorie intake on an app called my fitness pal, you can even scan barcode to save inputting details. Also saves writing things down, plus most people are paper free these days, so makes sense.

I quoted above as I have coil, give it a few months, my periods have been non existent or extremely light. I'd still swim, using a tampon though, nothing would stop me if I was a member, I'm joining my local leisure centre next month, so excited!!

Hope you don't mind if I follow you, I have an old diary in sw and a new diary in the calorie counting section.

Good luck for Monday!! My weigh in at home is officially Saturday morning, but I like to weigh daily too.

Thanks upndown. You are such a night owl! I'm not too worried about the scales, from losing weight before I know that if you stay consistent the weight will come off, if I get distracted by the numbers and binge or what have you then that will screw it all up.

French toast for me this morning... When I get round to making it!

Hee Hee - I'm not really a night owl - just concerned about my MiL she's terminally ill and now weighs less that 4 stone - a difficult time as you can imagine.

Yes as you say - if we stick to the plan we'll get there. Your french toast looks good.

Hi, enjoyed reading your diary, I'm a single mum of 2, I have a dog and work part-time. I was following sw, but find it time consuming trying to make different recipes and expensive as you can eat so much, so I now log my calorie intake on an app called my fitness pal, you can even scan barcode to save inputting details. Also saves writing things down, plus most people are paper free these days, so makes sense.

I quoted above as I have coil, give it a few months, my periods have been non existent or extremely light. I'd still swim, using a tampon though, nothing would stop me if I was a member, I'm joining my local leisure centre next month, so excited!!

Hope you don't mind if I follow you, I have an old diary in sw and a new diary in the calorie counting section.

Good luck for Monday!! My weigh in at home is officially Saturday morning, but I like to weigh daily too.

Thanks for your likes - hope you'll find posting on this site helps with the diet - good luck!

Yeah it does, I originally joined here in 2010, but came back January 2017, so been here a while, taking things slowly, but lost 2 stones and 10 lbs, it's great to chat and get support and motivation isn't it. Lots of luck to you, do you have a diary on here?

Best of luck Leigh. I find if I have to measure and calculate all food I drive myself crazy. And the boy can do that alone! I don't envy you parenting two as a single parent. Having the ex involved for the first time has been so great; I have back up re the boy's behaviour and it's good being able to run decisions past him - he's calmer than I (I blame my heritage 😂).

Hi Suzy - I lost my tape measure 😒 more annoying than you think given I like to sew clothes! I shall carry on, if I don't I will surely gain weight! Haha

Upndown I am so sorry, that must be heartbreaking to watch. My grandad died in October and he had waisted away so much I didn't recognise him.

On to food talk (because when don't I?!)
Lunch wasn't planned for some reason so had a jacket potato and beans. Later had an apple, satsuma and banana and tea was mini quiches (hea), salad and wedges.

Pretty potatoy and eggy day, but was all on plan.

I did loads of scrubbing and cleaning today. The neighbour kid I was watching was a **** so I bollocked him and handed him back to his dad's girlfriend when she got back. My boy felt poorly and puked everywhere, including on me. He had a rest and then started eating everything in the house and running around outside - he gets childhood migraines and that's what happens, he is not a master of getting rid of bugs! Thankfully it means he can still go to school tomorrow because it was a migraine vomit. The dog had 6 yes SIX poos in the kitchen last night. I told mum and she said his tummy is off and they'll be taking him to the vet when they get back. Wish they had told me beforehand! I've just given him dry biscuits tonight and he is not happy!

I've used 1 syn at breakfast and a HEB, 2 syns on milk and hea on tea. So on 3 for today. Not sure what to have later.

Oh no - you're having a few rough days - hoe your parents are coming home soon? You're doing well to stick to the diet - well done!

Yeah it does, I originally joined here in 2010, but came back January 2017, so been here a while, taking things slowly, but lost 2 stones and 10 lbs, it's great to chat and get support and motivation isn't it. Lots of luck to you, do you have a diary on here?

Hi - Thanks - yes it's a great site - not as busy as it used to be - not sure why? You're doing well - I hope you'll get support to get you motivated!

I share a diary with Nanny Doreen (too a long story to explain!) we'd welcome you popping in - we try to keep it light hearted - here's the link: https://www.minimins.com/threads/nannydoreen-upndowns-daily-diaries.317572/page-289#post-8017682

Ha upndown, my life is always a series of small annoying events! The dog is sulking because I'm only giving him dry food. The boy set off the smoke alarm while I was getting ready 😂 and that's just be half 7...

The scales went down 2lbs from last week (2.5 from yesterday) so it's 1 stone 1.5lbs in 3 weeks. This is why I sound super boring and say that if you stay consistent the weight will come off - a lesson I learned the first time round when I went to group.

Last night I had 8.5 syns on chocolate (11.5 total)

Had oats, yogurt, blueberries and strawberries this morning. I've packed fruit in my bag. Got mini quiche and salad for lunch before my facial (yay) and doing ham and pea pasta for tea.

Back