Slimming Em looking for her slim self.....

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by slimming_em, 15 August 2010 Social URL.

1. slimming_em

slimming_em Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.64%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hi
    I have done CD before and lost 2 and a half stone however have put it all back on and more in the two years since I stopped due to no maintenance :cry:. The diet itself was so easy the first time that I kick myself for not working up the plans and doing maintenance. I have made half arsed attempts since then but not really past the first week or so as it seems so much harder after the first time but now I am back and ready to persevere.

I saw my counsellor (the same one I have had since the beginning in 2008) about 3 weeks ago and I seem to be getting better but have not done a full week yet of CD. (few days CD then a meal with hubby & 4yr old daughter then another few days CD then a takeaway etc etc).:break_diet:

I am hoping that starting "properly" tomorrow and starting a diary may help me motivate myself some and also get advice from a few of the people experiencing the same things on here.

I never used to really have to think about my weight (12/14) but since the end of 2007 I have become bigger and bigger and I LOVE food which is clearly an issue as I am pretty sure I comfort/ emotional eat!!

OK, so tomorrow is the day - 16 August 2010. 5ft 8" (just but only have 3 packets) and currently 16stone (on my scales).

Here goes!! :D

Em x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Spolly

Spolly Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck!!!! You've done it once, so you can definitely do it again. xx

4. slimming_em

slimming_em Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.64%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Day One

Ok, had a black coffee with sweetener and just had my first packet of the day - warm choc mint, yum!!

Need to get on the water though.....

Day off today which means next four days at work ( I do condensed hours so five days work in four) which I think will help for my first week. Worst time for me is the weekend so will be avoiding takeaway situations Fri & Sat.

Onward & downward.....

5. slimming_em

slimming_em Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.64%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Well, officially day 4 but went for a meal with in-laws for their wedding anniversary last night and now eating a certain fried chicken meal :sigh:

I am ready to be back on the wago though and need to be SSSSOOOOOO good! I think once I am past the first week I will be fine :D

Wish me luck (AGAIN!!)

Em x x

6. slimming_em

slimming_em Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.64%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Went back to see CDC last night - have lost a total of 3.5lbs since I went to her 4 weeks ago and didn't start properly!!!!

Am very ready to kick myself in the butt and get going!!

Monday - Day 1 - Strawberry tetra, Choc tetra and chilli soup (had an extra butterscotch but felt it was better than real food)

Today - Day 2 - Banana tetra, Choc tetra and maybe another chilli soup (putting it off!!)

Keep going, need to be sexy and slim for christmas .... then Disney next May!!

xx

7. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

Well done for kicking your own butt. Once you get in to the swing of things, you'll be fine. Just hang in there and ride it out. :)

8. puddingtoast

puddingtoast Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(12.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    hey,
    i'm 5'8 and i'm having 4 packs. it makes me feel full the whole day, and the weight is still coming off very quickly (though it was slow to start). Maybe move up to 4 if it means you'll stick the the SS?

9. slimming_em

slimming_em Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.64%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    I'm tempted to do that actually - if nothing more than to stop myself reaching for actual food !

I am just under 5'8" and my CDC has always been happy with me having 3 and I succeeded the first time on 3 ...... but this time is a million times harder!!

The other thing I think is that I know that once ketosis and habit kick in I will forget to have 3 packets never mind 4!!

Been good today - 2 x tetras and a fruits of the forest...... not quite 2l of water but still going ;)

10. slimming_em

slimming_em Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.64%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Day 5 down and only had four packs 2 days which really helped :)

Day 6 and already had a large glass of water - taking my daughter to the cinema and shopping this morning so probably won't stop for anything to eat (she will most likely have popcorn but I can resist that).

Do not feel hungry anymore and that is helping me massively - starting to make myself have the last drink in the evening. I am better not having my first one til say 11am so they are more spread out too.

Got on the scales this morning and I have lost approx. 8lbs since monday which is great!! My CDC does not do bank hols and Mondays are my WI day so have to wait an extra week..... I am hoping for a stone!!

Fingers crossed! xx

11. Tessieg1

Tessieg1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st9lb(-3.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save, then 5:2 Diet
    Hi, wow well done on starting again and your progress. I'm in a similar boat to you re the eating, but I'm also going to start afresh today after my dreaded WI. Reading your diary makes me believe that I can do it too. Thanks and have a good weekend. :)

12. slimming_em

slimming_em Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.64%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    I think that is what has helped me this time - even though I ate I knew I needed to persevere......

I am on day 8 now and seem to be getting on pretty well, been 100% and now that I no longer feel hungry am finding it easier to not think about food (which is what I was doing the first 4 days!!!).

My scales think I might have lost 10lbs since Monday but my CDC does not do Bank Hols so I have to wait one more week.... I am hoping for a stone!! :eek:

Fingers crossed! x

13. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

Well done and stick with it. I'm sure the scales will confirm an excellent loss when you weigh in next week. :)

14. slimming_em

slimming_em Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.64%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Heres hoping!! Need to test my ticker too :D

15. slimming_em

slimming_em Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.64%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Day 9 - complete.
    Day 10 - feeling awful & totm - plate of veg from work followed by fish finger sandwiches at home. Feeling bad for doing it but less so than if I had had a big indian takeaway or fish & chips!
    Day 11 - another plate of veg but managed the rest of the day just on shakes which was better!
    Day 12 - 100% shakes (tried doing the ice cubes to make the choc one thicker which was yummmmmy!!!)
    Day 13 - today - going well - need to drink more water but feel good anyway!!!

Feel bad i ate this week but feel pleased with myself that I am back on the diet 100%. My CDC is back on Monday (she doesnt work Bank hols) so I will know officially how much I have lost - hoping to be 14st something which would mean a stone lost in two weeks but not sure if thats a bit optimistic with the bits I ate.....

Onward & downward...........

16. Tessieg1

Tessieg1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st9lb(-3.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save, then 5:2 Diet
    Hiya, well done for getting back on track. When is your next weigh in? Good luck and keep the focus. :D

17. slimming_em

slimming_em Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.64%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Monday evening!! Hopefully as I have been "relatively" good she will let me have bars next week :D

Em x

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. slimming_em

slimming_em Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.64%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Day 23 - not such a good week last week - ate 3 evening meals weds, thurs and fri!! thankfully and I really mean that I still managed to lose 2lbs!!

I need to keep persevering but at least I can have bars now too! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.