Slimming for my 2017 graduation

MissBlueEyes

Well as the title on the diary says I'm losing weight so that when I graduate in 2017 I shall be a slinky size 8-10. Well that's the plan anyway, plus I am putting myself through a lot to get my degree so I want to look my best when I finally finish.

Ive decided to use slim and save products to lose weight and I will probably maintain my weight with slimming world. I have used various diets and lost various amounts of weights. I was a size 10-12 when I met my boyfriend whom I'm with now 2 years ago and I have gained so much so that I had to go buy size 20 yesterday :-(. So I have enjoyed xmas and new year and now its time to shift this fat, I decided to do a blog so that it would help me stay on track and so that I'm accountable.

I shall weight in every Monday and record my losses :)

Hi missblueeyes! Where do you study? I'm at the OU and I graduate 2018. It would be nice not to look a mess in cap and gown! What products have you gone for? Have you done keto/a vlcd before? Stick with it for the first few days as they are tough. After that it gets a lot better!

Well as the title on the diary says I'm losing weight so that when I graduate in 2017 I shall be a slinky size 8-10. Well that's the plan anyway, plus I am putting myself through a lot to get my degree so I want to look my best when I finally finish.

Ive decided to use slim and save products to lose weight and I will probably maintain my weight with slimming world. I have used various diets and lost various amounts of weights. I was a size 10-12 when I met my boyfriend whom I'm with now 2 years ago and I have gained so much so that I had to go buy size 20 yesterday :-(. So I have enjoyed xmas and new year and now its time to shift this fat, I decided to do a blog so that it would help me stay on track and so that I'm accountable.

I shall weight in every Monday and record my losses :)

Wishing you all the best with your studies and your weight loss journey MissBlueEyes!

Here's to achieving a new slim you and your degree!

Your graduation is a good goal to aim for. How has today gone?

Best of luck on S&S, it's good to have something to aim for x

Hi missblueeyes! Where do you study? I'm at the OU and I graduate 2018. It would be nice not to look a mess in cap and gown! What products have you gone for? Have you done keto/a vlcd before? Stick with it for the first few days as they are tough. After that it gets a lot better!

I'm studying at Plymouth university :). We shall look amazing on our graduation photos :).

I've got a mixed box of shakes, banana, strawberry, chocolate mint, mango, vanilla, cafe latte. I've done this type of diet before and had fabulous results. I've also started the diet many times and failed. How long have you been on plan and how are you finding it?

Wishing you all the best with your studies and your weight loss journey MissBlueEyes!

Here's to achieving a new slim you and your degree!

Thank you :)

Your graduation is a good goal to aim for. How has today gone?

Today was day 2 and it was busy as I was at university today but also surrounded by people eating food at both lunch and tea. So loads of water and black coffees to keep me going, and so far I've been successful :).

How's your day been ?

Best of luck on S&S, it's good to have something to aim for x

I find having an aim really helps to motivate me and keep me on track. I need to keep this motivation for as long as possible. Hopefully having weight loss buddies will help the journey to slimdom :)

Well day 5 is over and I'm very shocked at how easy this first week has been, I know I've still got to survive the weekend. I've felt really good that I'm dropping the pounds and finding university and shakes easily managed. I've a few essays that I need to work on so this gets rid of any spare time, thus stops the boredom eating.

I have even cooked meals for the family and haven't felt tempted. My head feels very focused. Tomorrow I need to pick up a box of exante diet products that I've ordered. There pancake mix is lovely and really filling meal, so I've ordered more of these. Can't believe you can have pancakes while on a vlcd.

Weigh in day is Monday so hoping for a good result

First weekend on plan

So I've just completed successfully my first weekend, it's been a trying do today (Sunday). I've an essay I've had to work on that's really stressful and it got me down a little and of course I wanted food. I wasn't hungry I was just responding to the usual stress eat response. I'm happy to say that I never broke the diet and I am looking forward to weigh in day tomorrow.

Will be a trying week I think this week as I've a few essays to complete but I shall no break no matter what!!

Well done for sticking to plan. Look forward to seeing how much you've lost.

Well done for sticking to plan. Look forward to seeing how much you've lost.

Hi Alison,

I lost 8lbs this week so I am very happy with the results, of course I have a long way yet to go but its a good start to the journey. How are you getting on with the plan?

Well done.
:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Well it's day 11 and I'm still going strong with the diet. Some days are more tricky than others but I will soon be back to work and working a full day will help the day go quicker.

Hey MBE :D , here to sub ! Well done on your 12lbs loss so far :thankyouthankyou:that's amazing ! How are you finding week 3 ? I am currently on week 2, I'm not hungry but am struggling with water o_O .

Kay xx

Back