Slimming-girl

slimming-girl

Silver Member
Hi :) I am looking for help, im starting the cambriodge diet tomorrow after severl attempts to start it, ive managed to push myself back up to my starting weight of 12 stone 12 :'(, i normally struggle with dieting that is why i have been offered this website so i am hoping it will help me get to where i want to be... main concern i fly to my partners mums on saturday ( spain fopr 18 days, i was thinking of doing cambridge diet out there, any special precautions ? all i want this time is to get to target and stay at target :'( im going to be a fat bikini girl lol :)... any new friends would be welcomed :)

I've done Cambridge before .... make sure you take a hand blender ... use plenty of ice and only bottled water. You can't take tetras in hand luggage on the plane, but they are fine in your suitcase - double wrap them just to make sure.

Thank you for the reply :) the problem is sticking to it haha.... his mum will probably make some comment about starving.. why not have salad blah blah blah i can always pop my head unsder water every so often lol so i cant hear it all... how long have you been on diet how much further to loose :D

LOL I think I've been on the diet for ever! I lost 4stone 3years ago in 4months. Then regained some ... and now back on it, but not very successfully, despite being a CDC.

I find it easier to diet whilst away, as it's hotter, you exercise more and drink more water anyway. You can always have salad and either chicken/fish if you wanted to do 810 plan for the holiday.

Back