slimming pill

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by lulu84, 27 September 2010 Social URL.

1. lulu84

lulu84 New Member

Hi everyone! A friend of mine has recently lost a lot of weight taking a slimming pill called Vita-Lean. Apparently has no side-effects.
    She looked gorgeous but, to be frank, I still don't know if it's really a good product, would like to have some more feedback, u know. I'm not really sure if I want to take it, so I was wondering if anyone had heard of it? Does anyone know anything about it? Thanks all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Usually with these things if it sounds too good to be true - it is.

If you google it there are a few people saying theyve lost with it but with the aid of diet and exercise - which stands to reason, so really was there any point in taking it.... youd be better sticking to a good diet and saving your money :)

4. amylou23

amylou23 Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.05%)
    Diet:
    Undecided
    I would second what starlight has said above. No pills are a miracle cure and the only way to loose weight properly is through diet and excercise as much as we all despise not having a little bit too much of what we fancy its what has to be done. It also saves you litterally hundreds of pounds buying in to these so called miracles pills

5. lulu84

lulu84 New Member

Hi, got more info from my friend: basically, Vita-lean is all organic (herbs) and makes you feel full, so you don't eat too much. Of course on its own it doesn't work, you also have to eat properly, go to the gym etc. What u think? Am confused, really don't know what to do. I have tried lots of solution to loose weight, but nothing has worked so far!

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Any diet will work if you do it properly. If youre sticking to a diet and going to a gym then youll lose weight, with or without tablets and youll save a fortune £ wise.

Theres no such thing as a fast fix diet pill, if there was we'd all take them

7. Lynn_

Lynn_ On A Mission!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(39.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Diabetic/Low carb
    These pills contain Ivirginia extract
    The effect of Irvingia gabonensis seeds on body weight and blood lipids of obese subjects in Cameroon

and Cissus extract which is supposed to increase the effects of the Ivirginia

Cissus extract | Cissus Experts

and silica which is what sand is basically.

If you believe the reports, then Ivirginia seems to have an effect on weight loss, so might be worth a try but they are pretty expensive.

If it worked for your friend it might work for you too, you wont know unless you try it i guess. If it was that good though, wouldnt doctors be prescribing it? maybe, maybe not.

Let us know if you decide to give it a go, would be interesting to see if it really works

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.