slimming pill

lulu84

Hi everyone! A friend of mine has recently lost a lot of weight taking a slimming pill called Vita-Lean. Apparently has no side-effects.
She looked gorgeous but, to be frank, I still don't know if it's really a good product, would like to have some more feedback, u know. I'm not really sure if I want to take it, so I was wondering if anyone had heard of it? Does anyone know anything about it? Thanks all.

Usually with these things if it sounds too good to be true - it is.

If you google it there are a few people saying theyve lost with it but with the aid of diet and exercise - which stands to reason, so really was there any point in taking it.... youd be better sticking to a good diet and saving your money :)

I would second what starlight has said above. No pills are a miracle cure and the only way to loose weight properly is through diet and excercise as much as we all despise not having a little bit too much of what we fancy its what has to be done. It also saves you litterally hundreds of pounds buying in to these so called miracles pills

Hi, got more info from my friend: basically, Vita-lean is all organic (herbs) and makes you feel full, so you don't eat too much. Of course on its own it doesn't work, you also have to eat properly, go to the gym etc. What u think? Am confused, really don't know what to do. I have tried lots of solution to loose weight, but nothing has worked so far!

These pills contain Ivirginia extract
The effect of Irvingia gabonensis seeds on body weight and blood lipids of obese subjects in Cameroon

and Cissus extract which is supposed to increase the effects of the Ivirginia

Cissus extract | Cissus Experts

and silica which is what sand is basically.

If you believe the reports, then Ivirginia seems to have an effect on weight loss, so might be worth a try but they are pretty expensive.

If it worked for your friend it might work for you too, you wont know unless you try it i guess. If it was that good though, wouldnt doctors be prescribing it? maybe, maybe not.

Let us know if you decide to give it a go, would be interesting to see if it really works

Back