Slimming Satisfaction Saturday**hour by hour**

I swear I've dropped a dress size in a day. Bloating - gone, just got the TOTM hunger so having ss+ meal as we speak.

Watched Red Cliff at the cinema, AMAZING!

Lexie great news about totm am so so pleased for you I know its beeen a long time coming.

Lovely to see everyone else doing so well.

Have had a manic day so far but also a feeling down day and out of control (house things not diet) and didnt want to inflict on anyone else really. Im okay though and have stuck to diet so far.

Am on 810 today (reasons Im going to put on diary in a mo) so looking forward to meal later - think I just need to have a nap and will feel better. GOt lower backache aswell which isnt helping

God Im feeling sorry for myself today!

Be good and strong everyone sorry I havent replied to everyone but lovely to see you on here and Denise good luck wioth your CDC meeting today and Ju I cant wait to see your clothes xxx

Heheheheh Bubblypenguin (love that name...wish i'd put some thought into mine :) ), I spent the whole day out with a friend and totally put off all the things I need to do today. I'm feeling good today apart from low energy but my jeans are hanging off me so that's great.

Everyone seems really positive today xxx

hi all, hope everyone is enjoying the good weather!
I've been cooking all day, we're broke so doing some cheapo meals for hubby and little one! DH is a runner, so can get away with using pastry as her runs it all off so made 20 cornish pasties today for the freezer...should help out a lot!

Still revelling in my own glory after i realised not only am i only 1lbs off 50lbs off....but i'm half way!
Never known my weight before but by DH let it slip so i have now added a ticker and its nice to visually track my progress!

So in a good mood today! Think DH has skuled off to bed and dd and i are making the most of the nice weather!

Enjoy the sun everyone and hope everyone has a good CD day! :)
xxx

having a good day so far, and the sun is still out! been to a garden centre that has a fab cafe,but I was good and resisted all the lovely food and just had a black coffee. oh just had a drink also so he didn't tempt me!

wow lizz 50 lbs thats amazing!

good luck with the cdc meeting denise

Having a good day but craving foood. I have done so well so far, i am on my 4th day and i went to a Carboot sale. There was a Burger van on the site and my father got a bacon butty, i sat and tryed not to watch him eat it but i could not resist it. Luckily enough i didn't have one but ever since then i have been wanting food. But i have to think of all the weight i am going to lose and take my mind of food. Anyway, sun is shining..still, and i have just had a Chicken & Mushroom soup..my favourate, going to watch some tele now with my water and will speak 2 u all soon..bye...Shane.:wave_cry:

Well done Shane!

Huge well done to everyone else today wether it be weight loss, staying on plan or reaching a milestone on your CD weight loss!

I am a total loss today. Make the most of it because in two weeks I'll be away out on placement.

I am soo looking forward to my hot bath followed by a hot choc mint shake :D

I hope I sleep tonight!.. hopefully having my shake later will help :) x

Still struggling with water was great 1st day aswell!.. but I am managing my amounts.. a struggle tho.

Hello everyone. I haven't been in all day and just now got the opportunity to sit down and catch up. Saw a few very good losses today girls - well done!

Bought a size 12 skirt today and am into my size 12 trousers too. Got a new dress for my hols which is a 14 but must admit, a small 14 (if I say so myself). Still dont feel like a 12 though - especially with my clothes off :(

Anyway, back on SS and feel much better for it. Not meaning to say its easy, coz of course its not, but at least food is out of the equation again, or at least for another 4 weeks.

Night all, been a good 100% day for me-spliting my shakes really helps! Off to see mum and dad tomorrow at some point but no major plans-hope its a nice day and I'll take pushchair so we can all go out for a walk.

x

Back