slimming shakes

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by frances1711, 11 October 2011 Social URL.

1. frances1711

frances1711 New Member

Hi All,

this is my first post :)

i'm a SW member and going nowhere. i have about 2.5stone to lose after having my baby 6 months ago. everyone says the more you have to lose the faster you lose it...not me! i'm holding on to every god damn lb i have. :(

so wondering has anyone any stories about slimming shakes (meal replacement shakes) eg lipotrim/slimmm etc ....success stories or unsuccessful?

I dont want any lectures telling me they are no good. i know they're prob not good but i'm at the end of my tether with SW/WW/Unislim etc. and really need a booster! If i do try i dont plan on staying on them for long...2 weeks max

please post if you have advise :)
    much apprec'd

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    If you look through the vlcd parts of the forum (exante, cambridge, lighterlife etc) you can read the posts and see all the success people have on them.

I can highly recommend exante. Not only is it the cheapest out of all the vlcd's it tastes quite nice! (well the shakes and bars do, maybe There are quite a few people who have lost 5+ stone on exante :D

4. lenny79

lenny79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers discovery plan
    I'm starting lipotrim today

5. frances1711

frances1711 New Member

oooh never heard of exante! will google this evening. lenny will you let me know how you get on after wk1. i hear lipotrim has terrible taste (sorry hope i'm not putting you off) :)

6. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Exante works out at just £25 a week if you get the 4 week bumper pack.
    The choc shake is gorgeous cold with a spoonful of coffee :D

Good luck with whatever diet you choose to do x

7. lenny79

lenny79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers discovery plan
    Frances I will let you know how I'm getting on, they don't taste too bad to be honest but we will see next week

8. shrinkin'violet

shrinkin'violet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(25.24%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hey, I can highly recommend the cambridge weight plan, I've lost just under 3 stone now In under 10 weeks next weigh in monday and have had a god wk, gone from size 18 to 12 and feel fab!

Check out the cambridge diet section on here if you're serious, tonnes of support and advise for a newbie over there x good luck
    X

9. Lynne88

Lynne88 New Member

Hi Frances
    I realy enjoy my slimming shakes..and it works. If you go and see a consultant you will find there is also porridge, soup and bars that you can have on CD. It realy works for me...

10. Lynne88

Lynne88 New Member

I am new on here...where can i find this section for Cambridge diet?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.