Slimming/Shape Wear

FatmanSlimming

The selling channels on t.v sell plenty of these figure flattering garments for women but I've never seen any for men.
I'd have thought there was a market for high waisted shorts to tuck the belly and bum in a bit.

Actually, funny you should say that, but they've just brought then out. I saw it on t.v. somewhere. They don't look very nice, but then neither do the ones for women lol, but they do work. I will try and remember where I saw them and get a link for you.

Val x

Found it. It is Spanx. They already do loads of shapewear for women and have just launched their range for men. Here's an article all about it.
Spanx Releases BodyShapers For Men

but if you just Google shapewear for men, there is loads that comes up and lots of other alternatives.

Val x

Well I did find plenty on google and they seem to average about 30 quid a pair but I think I'll be giving them a miss. Not the price, I've no chance of filling 'em like all the ones I saw, unless they've magically dropped a big belly down a bit.

Peacocks are launching some mens shapewear from I think £12? Read it in the paper at the weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

FatmanSlimming said:
Well I did find plenty on google and they seem to average about 30 quid a pair but I think I'll be giving them a miss. Not the price, I've no chance of filling 'em like all the ones I saw, unless they've magically dropped a big belly down a bit.

Just seen on groupon some Zagorra slimming pants that claim to slim you down. They're £19 a pair but should be around £50. Not sure how they work tho x

I've had a look at them and they seem to be not so much figure enhancing as designed to make you sweat

Back