SLIMMING WORLD AFTER LIPOTRIM?

CLB2021

I want to do slimming world after lipotrim but I am worried as lipotrim is a majorly low carbohydrate diet!!

I don't want to start slimming world and gain lots of water weight - can any one shed some light :)?

Cezz xx

I done lipotrim for a few months and then switched to slimming world. Just make sure you do the refeed properly for a good few weeks and I found I only gained about 1/2lb(if I remember correctly) the first week of doing slimming world.
i decided to opt for doing red days only for a few weeks (which is carb limited),just to get my body used to food again.

dont be disheartened though if you do gain a few pounds the first few weeks though.its just your glycogen stores refilling. You will start losing weight again pretty quickly.
good luck x

Hi, I came off Cambridge and went straight onto SW the week after, I gained 1lb that week but the following week I lost 5lbs. Good luck you will be fine :)

Thank you to everyone's replies here ! for some reason I didn't see them but I started SW last Wednesday, thanks again ladies :) xx

Back